- The report contains detailed information about Cell Therapeutics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cell Therapeutics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cell Therapeutics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cell Therapeutics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cell Therapeutics, Inc. business.
About Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the development, acquisition, and commercialization of treatments for cancer. The company focuses on pixantrone, OPAXIO, brostallicin, and bisplantinates.
Pixantrone: The company is developing pixantrone (BBR 2778), a DNA major groove binder with an aza-anthracenedione molecular structure, differentiating it from anthracycline chemotherapy agents. It has various clinical trials with pixantrone, including a pivotal phase III trial, known as the EXTEND, or PIX301, trial of pixantrone (BBR2778) for the treatment of patients with relapsed aggressive non-Hodgkins lymphoma (NHL).
The company conducted the RAPID, or PIX203, phase II clinical trial study (CHOP-R vs. CPOP-R) in which pixantrone is substituted for doxorubicin in the CHOP-R regimen compared to the standard CHOP-R regimen in patients with aggressive NHL.
OPAXIO: OPAXIO (paclitaxel poliglumex, CT-2103) is the companys biologically enhanced chemotherapeutic agent that links paclitaxel to a biodegradable polyglutamate polymer, resulting in a new chemical entity. It focuses on development of OPAXIO on ovarian and esophageal cancer.
Brostallicin: The company is developing brostallicin, which is a small molecule, chemotherapeutic agent with a mechanism of action and composition of matter patent coverage.
Zevalin (Ibritumomab Tiuxetan): In 2009, the company divested its interest in the radiopharmaceutical product Zevalin (ibritumomab tiuxetan) by selling its 50% interest in the Zevalin joint venture, RIT Oncology, to Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Collaboration and Licensing
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: In 2008, the company formed its 50/50 owned joint venture, RIT Oncology, with Spectrum to commercialize and develop Zevalin in the United States.
PG-TXL Company, L.P.: The company has an agreement with PG-TXL Company, L.P. which grants it a worldwide license for the rights to OPAXIO and to all potential uses of PG-TXL Company, L.P.s polymer technology.
Gynecologic Oncology Group: The company has an agreement with the Gynecologic Oncology Group, or GOG, related to the GOG0212 trial which the GOG is conducting.
Novartis International Pharmaceutical Ltd.: The company has entered into a worldwide licensing agreement with Novartis International Pharmaceutical Ltd. for the development and commercialization of OPAXIO.
The company has a purchase agreement with Natural Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NPI), which was assumed by Phyton Biotech, LLC, or Phyton, upon their purchase of NPI in 2009. Under this purchase agreement, Phyton must supply the company with 2.5 kilograms of paclitaxel.
On July 14, 2010, Cell Therapeutics, Inc. announced that it has signed a manufacturing agreement with NerPharMa DS for CTI's drug candidate pixantrone. The five-year contract between CTI and NerPharMa provides for both the commercial and clinical supply of pixantrone.
The company competes with pharmaceutical companies and with other specialized biotechnology companies, including Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Sanofi-Aventis, Wyeth, Roche Group, Genentech, Inc., OSI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Abraxis, Neopharm Inc., Telik, Inc., TEVA Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., and PharmaMar.
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cell Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cell Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CELL THERAPEUTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. History
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?