- The report contains detailed information about Grant Life Sciences, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Grant Life Sciences, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Grant Life Sciences, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Grant Life Sciences, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Grant Life Sciences, Inc. business.
About Grant Life Sciences, Inc.
Grant Life Sciences, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development of protein-based screening tests to screen women for cervical cancer and pre-cancerous conditions. The companys tests detect the presence of antibodies that appear when cervical cancer or certain pre-cancerous conditions are present in the body. Its tests are performed by analyzing a small amount of the patients blood.
Cervical Cancer Test
The company develops cervical cancer tests, which would detect the presence or absence of specific antibodies and proteins that are produced if cancer-causing HPV is present in the body, and consequent oncogenic, or cancer-promoting, changes have occurred.
Cancer-causing HPV have proteins that trigger the disease. Upon disease onset, the body makes antibodies to the proteins. The companys tests involve the analysis of a small amount of blood taken from the patient.
The company develops two tests, including the Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay Test (ELISA), designed to be run in a laboratory. The blood specimen is sent to the laboratory, where a laboratory technician runs the test using available laboratory equipment. The second test is administered in the hospital, physicians office, clinic or at home, or in outdoor settings. The test kit contains the required container and reagents with a color change indicating the presence of cancer-causing proteins. The test would be able to produce results in approximately 10 to 15 minutes after administration of the test.
The company also holds rights to diagnostic devices for HIV-1, HIV-2, and dengue fever testing, and a proprietary diagnostic reagent.
The companys target markets include the United States, Canada, western Europe, and Japan.
The companys competitors include Cyctc Corporation, TriPath Imaging, Inc., Digene Corporation, Ventana Medical Systems, Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Laboratories, and Bayer Corporation.
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Grant Life Sciences, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Grant Life Sciences, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRANT LIFE SCIENCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Major Shareholders
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. History
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Offices and Representations
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Grant Life Sciences, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?