- The report contains detailed information about Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on in-licensing, developing, and commercializing proprietary product candidates principally for use in the hospital setting.
The company has rights to one product candidate, Ofirmev, a proprietary intravenous formulation of acetaminophen for the management of pain and reduction of fever in adults and children. It in-licensed the United States and Canadian rights to Ofirmev from Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMS), which sells this product candidate in Europe and other markets for the treatment of acute pain and fever under the brand name Perfalgan. The company submitted a New Drug Application (NDA), for Ofirmev to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2009.
Intravenous acetaminophen is marketed by BMS outside of the U.S. and Canada under the brand name Perfalgan. This product is approved in approximately 80 countries and is marketed throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
Manufacturing and Distribution
The company has a development and supply agreement with Baxter Healthcare Corporation, or Baxter, for the completion of pre-commercialization manufacturing development activities and the manufacture of commercial supplies of Ofirmev.
The company identifies competition from Acusphere, Inc., Anesiva, Inc., Cara Therapeutics, Inc., Cephalon, Inc., Durect Corporation, Javelin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., NeurogesX, Inc., Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Paion AG, St. Charles Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and TheraQuest Biosciences, LLC.
Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?