- The report contains detailed information about Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd business.
About Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd
Amrutanjan Health Care Limited provides ayurvedic and allopathic products in the areas of pain management, cough and cold care, and health and home care primarily in India. It offers balms and sprays, and hot and cold multi purpose reusable gel packs for pain relief; cold rubs and vaporizing gels, inhalers, cough syrup, and mint for cough and cold care; corn cap plasters for the removal of corns; and hand sanitizer. The company also offers chemicals. It exports its products to the Gulf, African, and south east and Asian countries. The company was formerly known as Amrutanjan Limited and changed its name to Amrutanjan Health Care Limited in November 2007. Amrutanjan Health Care Limited was founded in 1893 and is based in Chennai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Major Shareholders
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd History
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Offices and Representations
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?