- The report contains detailed information about Elder Pharmaceuticals that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elder Pharmaceuticals. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elder Pharmaceuticals financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elder Pharmaceuticals competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elder Pharmaceuticals business.
About Elder Pharmaceuticals
Elder Pharmaceuticals Limited engages in the manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceutical brands, surgical and medical devices, and active pharmaceutical ingredients in India and internationally. The company offers various products in the fields of womens healthcare, wound care and pain management, nutraceuticals, cardiovascular, central nervous system, neuro drugs, and anti-infectives.
The company focuses primarily on three therapeutic segments: Womens Healthcare; Wound Care and Pain Management; and Nutraceuticals.
Women's Healthcare: The company's products address therapeutic needs of a woman, ranging from pre-menstrual syndrome, infertility to menopause, as well as problems related to vitamin deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, and labour/parturition. Product portfolio includes Shelcal Range, Deviry, B-Long, and Carnitor.
Wound Care and Pain Management: The company's products address a range of wounds/injuries and pain management during surgeries and can be used in pre and post-operative stages. Key brands include Chymoral, Tantum Gel, Clotan, Artodar, Diclofenac oral rinse, and Hibor (anti-thrombotic).
Neutraceuticals: The company's product portfolio includes vitamin supplements and vitamin combination specialized products capable of handling problems related to diabetes, arthritis, neurological issues, and cardiac ailments. Key brands include ShelCal Range, Eldervit Range, I-Vit, and Phytomega.
The company manufactures pharmaceutical ingredients and formulations in various dosage forms, such as tablets, capsules, syrups, injectibles, topical creams, and ointments. It also offers various medical equipments, including oxygen concentrators, spirometers, capnographs, polysomnography systems, non invasive ventilators, and pluse oximeters.
The company's newly launched products consists of Phytomega, which is used as a counter to high cholesterol and can reduce statin dosages; Hibor, which is an anti-thrombotic injectable; Imbran, a nutritional supplement for immunological health benefits sold under the name 'BioBran' in the U.S. and Europe; Shelcal CT, which is a combination of 1250 mg of Calcium Carbonate derived from Oyster shell and Calcitrol; Fair One Cream, which is a blend of various herbal ingredients; and Pepamino, an aminio acid peptile micro nutrient supplement that is derived from marine source.
The company exports its products primarily to African and south east Asian markets.
The company has entered into an alliance with Gnosis, a biopharmaceutical company in Italy, to launch four of its products in India featuring in anti-arthritic anti-oseteoporotic and cardiac market segments.
The company has also entered into an alliance with M/s. Daiwa Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., Japan to sell its products in India, beginning with the launch of its nutritional supplement 'Imbran'.
The company has entered into an agreement with a U.S-based Company 'MD Anderson Cancer Center' to conduct human experiments for its anti-cancer drug.
The company has tied up with Australian pharma firm, Global Energy Medicines (GEM) to market its pain management products in India.
The company has signed an in-licensing deal with Cymbiotics, a California-based bio-pharmaceutical company, to market six of its patented products in India. As per the agreement, the company would market Cymbiotics products in pain management, diabetics, and dermatology, besides OTC products.
The company has a 51% stake in Bulgaria's Biomeda Ltd. and a 49% in its joint venture, Universal Pharmaceuticals (Nepal) Private Limited, in Nepal with Universal Pharmaceuticals.
Elder Pharmaceuticals Limited was incorporated in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elder Pharmaceuticals Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elder Pharmaceuticals and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elder Pharmaceuticals and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elder Pharmaceuticals Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elder Pharmaceuticals Industry Position Analysis
6. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELDER PHARMACEUTICALS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elder Pharmaceuticals Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elder Pharmaceuticals Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elder Pharmaceuticals Major Shareholders
Elder Pharmaceuticals History
Elder Pharmaceuticals Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Elder Pharmaceuticals Offices and Representations
Elder Pharmaceuticals SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elder Pharmaceuticals Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elder Pharmaceuticals Capital Market Snapshot
Elder Pharmaceuticals Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Elder Pharmaceuticals Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elder Pharmaceuticals Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elder Pharmaceuticals Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elder Pharmaceuticals 1-year Stock Charts
Elder Pharmaceuticals 5-year Stock Charts
Elder Pharmaceuticals vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elder Pharmaceuticals vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elder Pharmaceuticals Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?