- The report contains detailed information about Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tokio Marine Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. business.
About Tokio Marine Holdings Inc.
Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc. operates as an insurance holding company. The companys segments include Property and Casualty, Life, and Other.
Property and Casualty segment: The company engages in underwriting property and casualty insurance, and related investment activities.
Life segment: The company engages in underwriting life insurance and related investment activities.
Other segment: The company engages in securities investment advisory, securities investment trusts business, derivatives business, staffing business, and real estate management business.
Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.: Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. operates in the domestic non-life insurance industry.
Nisshin Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd.: Nisshin Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd. is a nonlife insurance company.
Tokio Marine & Nichido Life Insurance Co., Ltd.: Tokio Marine & Nichido Life Insurance operates in the domestic life insurance business.
Tokio Marine & Nichido Financial Life Insurance Co., Ltd.: Tokio Marine & Nichido Financial Life Insurance company, as a life insurance company, specializes in variable products.
The company was founded in 1879. It was formerly known as Millea Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. History
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?