- The report contains detailed information about Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sino Shipping Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. business.
About Sino Shipping Holdings Inc.
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, provides maritime transportation services through the commercial operation of its vessels.
The company focuses on transporting minor bulk commodities, including log and forest products, iron and steel products, fertilizer, agricultural products, cement and palm oil, and basic chemical and petrochemical products in China and Southeast Asia. Its transportation services are provided under two basic types of contractual relationships, time charters and voyage charters. The companys fleet consists of two shallow-draft bulk carriers.
The companys customers include Asian companies, such as Great Morning Shipping Co., Ltd, Link Chance International Ltd, Manuchar Hong Kong Ltd, Pesco Oil Storage Corp., Popular Mart Co., Ltd, and Zhejiang Jiao Long Maritime Engineering Co., Ltd.
In 2009, the company sold its chemical tanker, Heng Zhou, to an unrelated third party, and terminated its in-charter agreement for the bulk carrier Heng Shun.
In 2010, the company terminated its in-charter agreement for the general cargo vessel Agios Spyridon.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINO SHIPPING HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. History
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sino Shipping Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?