- The report contains detailed information about Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. business.
About Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc.
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. primarily develops and markets medical equipment and products. It operates in five business segments: Total Pack System, Medical Supply, Dispensing Pharmacy, Healthcare, and Other. The Total Pack System segment provides services for opening, relocation, addition, and renovation of medical facilities, as well as procurement of medical instruments. This segment also involves in medical facility planning, operation, and consultation; the sale and lease of medical equipment and facilities; construction work design; and the lease of real estate properties for medical institutions. The Medical Supply segment sells medical examination materials and medical care consumable products for medical institutions. The Dispensing Pharmacy segment engages in the operation of dispensing pharmacies located near the entrances of large hospitals. The Healthcare segment operates nursing care homes for the elderly, and provides food services to medical and nursing care facilities. The Other segment sells laboratory and environmental instruments, and operates animal hospitals. The company was formerly known as Green Hospital Supply, Inc. and changed its name to Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. on acquiring Central Uni Co., Ltd. in October 2009. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. History
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?