- The report contains detailed information about Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. business.
About Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc.
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development of natural gas distribution systems; and the distribution of natural gas to residential and industrial customers in small- and medium-sized cities in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC). The companys business activities include development and construction of local gas distribution networks, transportation of natural gas from suppliers to its storage facilities, and operating and maintaining the gas distribution networks.
The company owns and operates 39 natural gas distribution systems serving approximately 145,000 residential and 7 industrial customers. Its facilities include approximately 1,040 kilometers (km) of pipeline and delivery networks with a daily distribution of approximately 110,000 cubic meters of natural gas.
The company owns and operates natural gas distribution systems in small and medium sized cities in Hebei, Jiangsu, Jilin and Anhui Provinces in addition to natural gas distribution systems in the suburbs of Beijing. It purchases natural gas for distribution in two forms compressed natural gas (CNG); and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
The company, through its interests in Beijing Zhong Ran Xiang Ke Oil and Gas Technology Co. Ltd., engages in the development, licensing, and sale of oil and gas technologies and equipment, and sale of self-produced products.
The company has two principal types of customers, residential customers and industrial customers.
Residential Customers: The company markets directly to property developers, government departments and organizations, private companies and state-owned enterprises, as these entities enter into master supply contracts with it for the connection of gas to all the units within a residential development. Its customers include Tongshan Hengxin Co. Ltd.; Beijing Huicheng Real Estate Development Co. Ltd.; Baishan Huixin Real Estate Co.; Oriental Sun-Town Real Estate Co.; and Baishan Xingda Real Estate Co. Ltd.
Industrial and Commercial Customers: The companys industrial customers use natural gas primarily for heating, air conditioning, water heating and cooking purposes. These customers it targets include manufacturers, owners of hotels, restaurants, office buildings, shopping centers, hospitals, educational establishments, sports and leisure facilities, and exhibition halls. Its customers include Hebei Zhong Gang Steel; Hongyuan Caituban Factory; Huabei Machine Factory; Jingzhou Zhongyou Co.; and Elite (Lang Fang) Textile.
Materials and Supplies
The companys principal CNG supplier is the Oil Extraction Plant of the North China Oilfield (the North China Oilfield), a subsidiary of PetroChina. Its LNG supplier is Henan Zhong Yuan Lu Neng Advanced Technology Ltd. Co. (Henan Zhong Yuan), a subsidiary of SinoPec.
The companys natural gas competitors in China include Towngas China Co., Ltd (Panva Gas); Xinao Gas Holdings Ltd.; and China Gas Holdings Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINO GAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. History
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?