- The report contains detailed information about Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Patriot Transportation Holding Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. business.
About Patriot Transportation Holding Inc.
Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. engages in the transportation and real estate businesses primarily in the United States.
The company primarily serves customers in the petroleum industries in the southeastern U.S. Tank Lines hauls petroleum, and other bulk liquids and dry bulk commodities by tank trailers. As of September 30, 2010, Tank Lines operated from terminals in Jacksonville, Orlando, Panama City, Pensacola, Port Everglades, Tampa and White Springs, Florida; Albany, Atlanta, Augusta, Bainbridge, Columbus, Macon and Savannah, Georgia; Chattanooga and Knoxville, Tennessee; Montgomery, Alabama; and Wilmington, North Carolina.
Real Estate Business
The company owns real estate in Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and Washington, D.C. The real estate owned includes three categories: land and buildings leased under rental agreements or being developed for rental; land with construction aggregates deposits, a substantial portion of which is leased to Vulcan Materials Company under long-term mining royalty agreements; and land held for future appreciation or development.
The company acquires, constructs, and leases office/warehouse buildings primarily in the Baltimore/Northern Virginia/Washington area and holds real estate for future development or related to its developments. Substantially all of the real estate operations are conducted within the Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States.
Hillside Business Park in Anne Arundel County, Maryland consists of 49 usable acres. A total of 571,138 square feet exist on the property and it is 86% occupied.
Lakeside Business Park in Harford County, Maryland consists of 84 usable acres.
8620 Dorsey Run Road in Howard County, Maryland contains 5.8 acres with 85,100 square feet of warehouse/office space that is 100% leased.
Rossville Business Center in Baltimore County, Maryland contains approximately 10 acres with 190,517 square feet of warehouse/office space and is 75% leased.
34 Loveton Circle in suburban Baltimore County, Maryland contains 8.5 acres with 30,006 square feet of office space, which is 40% leased including 23% of the space occupied by the company.
Oregon Business Center in Anne Arundel County, Maryland contains approximately 17 acres with 195,615 square feet of warehouse/office space, which is 75% leased.
Arundel Business Center in Howard County, Maryland contains approximately 11 acres with 162,796 square feet of warehouse/office space, which is 83% leased.
100-400 Interchange Boulevard in New Castle County, Delaware contains approximately 17 acres with 303,006 square feet of warehouse/office space, which is 17% leased.
1187 Azalea Garden Road in Norfolk, Virginia contains approximately 12 acres with 188,093 square feet of warehouse/office space, which is 100% leased.
Windlass Run Business Park in Baltimore County, Maryland contains 69,474 square feet of warehouse/office space.
155 E. 21st Street in Duval County, Florida contains approximately 6 acres with 68,757 square feet of office space.
The companys customer is Murphy Oil Corporation.
Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. was founded in 1963.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PATRIOT TRANSPORTATION HOLDING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Major Shareholders
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. History
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Offices and Representations
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?