- The report contains detailed information about Paragon Shipping Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Paragon Shipping Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Paragon Shipping Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Paragon Shipping Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Paragon Shipping Inc. business.
About Paragon Shipping Inc.
Paragon Shipping Inc. provides drybulk shipping services worldwide. The company is a provider of international seaborne transportation services, carrying various drybulk cargoes, including iron ore, coal, grain, bauxite, phosphate, and fertilizers.
The companys fleet consists of 8 Panamax drybulk carriers, 2 Handymax drybulk carriers, and 2 Supramax drybulk carriers, along with two 3,426 TEU containerships, with an aggregate capacity of approximately 794,634 dwt.
The companys customer include Korea Line Corp., Bunge S.A., Morgan Stanley, Eastern Ocean Transportation Co. Ltd, Great Pacific Navigation, Intermare Transport GMBH, Cosco Bulk Carrier Co. Ltd., Deiulemar Shipping S.P.A., Deiulemar Compagnia di Navigazione S.P.A., and STX Panocean Co. Ltd.
The companys competitors include Diana Shipping Inc., DryShips Inc., Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd., Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc., Genco Shipping and Trading Limited, Navios Maritime Holdings Inc., OceanFreight Inc., Star Bulk Inc. and Safe Bulkers Inc.
Paragon Shipping Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Paragon Shipping Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Paragon Shipping Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Paragon Shipping Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Paragon Shipping Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Paragon Shipping Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GREECE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PARAGON SHIPPING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Paragon Shipping Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Paragon Shipping Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Paragon Shipping Inc. Major Shareholders
Paragon Shipping Inc. History
Paragon Shipping Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Paragon Shipping Inc. Offices and Representations
Paragon Shipping Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Paragon Shipping Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Paragon Shipping Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Paragon Shipping Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Paragon Shipping Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Paragon Shipping Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Paragon Shipping Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Paragon Shipping Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Paragon Shipping Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Paragon Shipping Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Paragon Shipping Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Paragon Shipping Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?