- The report contains detailed information about Paragon Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Paragon Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Paragon Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Paragon Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Paragon Technologies Inc. business.
About Paragon Technologies Inc.
Paragon Technologies, Inc. provides various material handling solutions, including systems, technologies, products, and services for material flow applications. The company's capabilities include horizontal transportation, dispensing, order fulfillment, computer software, sortation, integrating conveyors and conveyor systems, and aftermarket services.
The company is a specialized systems integrator supplying its branded automated material handling systems to manufacturing, assembly, order fulfillment, and distribution operations customers located primarily in North America, including the U.S. government.
SI Systems' Branded Products
SI Systems' branded products encompass the horizontal transport, manufacturing, assembly, order fulfillment, and inventory replenishment families of products.
LO-TOW: LO-TOW is an in-floor towline conveyor. These conveyor systems are utilized in the automation of manufacturing, assembly, unit load handling in distribution environments, and newspaper roll delivery systems. It serves the automotive, recreational and utility vehicle, distribution centers, radiation chambers, engine assembly, truck assembly, construction vehicles, newspaper facilities, farm machinery, and the U.S. government, primarily the United States Postal Service and the Defense Logistics Agency. It provides transportation for unit loads of all types in progressive assembly or distribution applications. Complex systems include programmable logic controllers (PLCs), personal computers for data collection and operator interface, radio frequency identification and communication, bar code identification, and customer host computer communication interface.
CARTRAC: CARTRAC spinning tube conveyor systems are used in the automation of production, and assembly operations throughout various industries. It serves automotive, aerospace, appliance, defense, electronics, machine tools, radiation chambers, castings, transportation, and foundries. CARTRAC offers zero pressure accumulation, high speeds, and acceleration/deceleration capabilities for both light and heavy load capabilities that are well suited for the manufacturing environment where high volume product rate and short cycle time are critical.
Order Fulfillment Systems
DISPEN-SI-MATIC, SINTHESIS, and Automated Order Fulfillment Solutions: DISPEN-SI-MATIC and SINTHESIS offer ideal solutions for reducing inefficiencies, labor-intensive methods, and long-time deliveries where high volume of small orders must be fulfilled. Industries served include pharmaceutical, entertainment, vision, nutritional supplements, health and beauty aids, cosmetics, and an assortment of various soft goods.
SINTHESIS is a proprietary intelligent order fulfillment software suite that can achieve picking accuracy, increase order throughput, and reduce return volumes. Comprised of eight software groups with 26 extendible software modules, SINTHESIS continuously assesses real-time needs and deploys solutions to accurately facilitate and optimize planning, warehousing, inventory, routing, and order fulfillment within the distribution process. In installations worldwide, SINTHESIS integrates intelligent software programming with conveyance technology to perform high-volume, full-case or split-case, item-oriented distribution smarter, faster, and leaner.
SI Systems' branded products include various DISPEN-SI-MATIC models for automated order fulfillment. The Pick-to-Belt, Totes Through, and Buckets Through are solutions that provide ultra-high throughput for loose-pick individual items. The DISPEN-SI-MATIC allows a package to be dispensed into a tote or carton, thus achieving a high degree of accuracy and efficiency in order fulfillment.
SI Systems' capabilities also include gantry picking, which involves the fulfillment of orders, as well as inventory replenishment, utilizing automated gantry/robotic technology. SI Systems' branded technologies include automated picking and replenishment solutions.
Aftermarket Spare Parts, Equipment and Support Service
The company provides spare and replacement parts and equipment for all of its products, along with support contract services for its order fulfillment systems.
The companys major customers include Vistakon, a division of Johnson & Johnson and Cummins Engine.
The companys principal competitors in supplying equipment similar to the LO-TOW system are FMC Technologies, Jervis B. Webb Company, and Southern Systems, Inc.
The DISPEN-SI-MATIC system competes primarily with manual picking methods, and it also competes with similar devices provided by two other system manufacturers, KNAPP Logistik Automation GmbH and SSI Schafer Peem GmbH.
Paragon Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1958.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Paragon Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Paragon Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Paragon Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Paragon Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Paragon Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Paragon Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Paragon Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Paragon Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Paragon Technologies Inc. History
Paragon Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Paragon Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Paragon Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Paragon Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Paragon Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Paragon Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Paragon Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Paragon Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Paragon Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Paragon Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Paragon Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Paragon Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Paragon Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Paragon Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?