- The report contains detailed information about KRS Corp. Tokyo that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KRS Corp. Tokyo. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KRS Corp. Tokyo financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KRS Corp. Tokyo competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KRS Corp. Tokyo business.
About KRS Corp. Tokyo
K.R.S. Corporation provides transportation and warehousing services in Japan. The company operates as a primary and intermediary transport agency, as well as engages in motor freight business. It also provides consigned packaging, packing, and delivery services for bottled and canned products, and other general goods. The company sells and leases vehicle- and logistics-related machinery/equipment, as well as provides automotive maintenance services. In addition, K.R.S. Corporation sells industrial and automotive fuel and oil; logistics information; and general merchandise and food products, such as fresh food, preserved food, and processed food. It also engages in real estate and leasing business, as well as provides insurance agency and labor dispatch services. The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KRS CORP. TOKYO COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KRS CORP. TOKYO BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KRS CORP. TOKYO SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KRS CORP. TOKYO FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KRS CORP. TOKYO COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KRS Corp. Tokyo Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KRS Corp. Tokyo and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KRS Corp. Tokyo and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KRS Corp. Tokyo Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KRS Corp. Tokyo Industry Position Analysis
6. KRS CORP. TOKYO NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KRS CORP. TOKYO EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KRS CORP. TOKYO ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KRS CORP. TOKYO IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KRS CORP. TOKYO PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KRS CORP. TOKYO VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KRS Corp. Tokyo Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KRS Corp. Tokyo Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KRS Corp. Tokyo Major Shareholders
KRS Corp. Tokyo History
KRS Corp. Tokyo Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KRS Corp. Tokyo Offices and Representations
KRS Corp. Tokyo SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KRS Corp. Tokyo Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KRS Corp. Tokyo Capital Market Snapshot
KRS Corp. Tokyo Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
KRS Corp. Tokyo Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KRS Corp. Tokyo Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KRS Corp. Tokyo Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KRS Corp. Tokyo 1-year Stock Charts
KRS Corp. Tokyo 5-year Stock Charts
KRS Corp. Tokyo vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KRS Corp. Tokyo vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KRS Corp. Tokyo Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?