- The report contains detailed information about Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. business.
About Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd.
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. engages in the design, development, and production of integrated process control metrology systems, as well as the design, manufacture, and sale of metrology used in the manufacturing process of semiconductors.
The companys products include metrology systems for thin film measurement in chemical mechanical polishing and chemical vapor deposition applications; optical CD and Metal Line Thickness (MLT) systems for use in post-copper chemical mechanical polishing applications and optical critical dimension systems for lithography and etch applications. Its integrated thickness monitoring system for chemical mechanical polishing process control enables wafer-to-wafer closed loop control. It offers various models of this integrated thickness monitoring systems, depending on polisher type and end-user requirements. It offers different product models that are tailored to conventional chemical mechanical polishing equipment, as well as to newer, high throughput polishers.
Thin Film Process Control
The NovaScan 2020 and 2040 are the second generation of integrated thickness monitoring systems with spectral range, responding to the needs of the industry for emerging chemical mechanical polishing applications of thin films and complex layer stacks.
The NovaScan 3030 and 3060 are the second generation of the 300mm measuring system, with improved optics and motion system enabling measurement, and with spectral rage (ultraviolet to infrared) allowing measurements on complex structures and thin film layers.
The NovaScan 2020Cu has the same basic platform as the NovaScan 2040, with additional hardware and software improvements, enabling the system to answer the requirements of copper chemical mechanical polishing monitoring.
The NovaScan 3030Cu has the same basic platform as the NovaScan 3030, with additional hardware and software improvements, enabling the system to answer the requirements of 300 mm copper CMP monitoring.
The NovaScan 3090 CMP system is a spectral range system for chemical mechanical polishing metrology needs, measuring thin film thickness.
The NovaScan 3090 CD system is a scatterometry-based system for measuring the critical dimensions (CD) and profiling lines and trenches on 200 mm and 300 mm wafers. The systems are sold as integrated metrology systems and as stand-alone systems with third-party automation modules.
The NovaScan 3090 SA is similar in performance to the NovaScan 3090 CD, providing two and three dimensional profiling capabilities. The systems are utilized in lithography, etch, thin film deposition, and chemical mechanical polishing process.
The NovaScan 3090Next system is the next generation metrology targeted at 45nm and 32nm technology nodes. The NovaScan 3090Next is available as integrated metrology and as metrology systems for both thin film and Optical CD (scatterometry) applications.
The Nova T500 features improved metrology performance, improving both accuracy and tool to tool matching, throughput of 250WPH and the ability to combine approximately 3 metrology units (MU) on the same tool.
NovaMars is ascatterometry modeling and application development software tool enabling 2D, 3D, and in-die measurements. The NovaMars is offered as an option together with the 3090 &3090Next product families.
A closed loop control option for the NovaScan systems delivers automated wafer-to-wafer uniformity over chemical mechanical polishing manufacturing processes. The thickness data of every processed wafer is obtained and process parameters are fed back to adjust the next wafer polish.
NovaNet is a computer network, connecting NovaScan systems on a factory floor. The network is managed by a server, running with proprietary software developed by Nova, and insuring safe recipe distribution and recipe integrity across the factory. The NovaNet also includes a report generator (NSA) that allows the creation of reports from the systems connected and allows programmable cross sections.
NovaHPC (High Power Computer) supports the NovaMars Application Development Tool. It addresses the needs of IC manufacturing metrology. The modular rack includes HPC, TurboHPC, grid computing connectivity enabled, and Web-based management SW.
Sales and Customers
The company maintains sales, service or applications offices in Europe, Israel, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and the U.S. These offices provide application support specialists, training to process equipment manufacturer customers and end users, marketing, demonstrations and evaluations, spare parts hubs and sales and support engineers.
The company serves all sectors of the integrated circuit manufacturing industry including logic, ASIC, foundries and memory manufactures. The companys end user and process equipment manufacturer customers are located in different countries, including Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, the U.S., and various European countries.
The company competes mainly with Nanometrics, Inc.; Rudolph Technologies, Inc.; and KLA-Tencor Corp., Tokyo Electron, Ltd and Applied Materials, Inc.
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. History
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?