- The report contains detailed information about Intrenet Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intrenet Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intrenet Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intrenet Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intrenet Inc. business.
About Intrenet Inc.
Intrenet Inc (the Company) was incorporated in 1983 in Indiana, as a holding company for truckload carrier subsidiaries. The Company owns, directly or indirectly, 100% of four licensed truckload carriers and a brokerage logistics operation (the operating subsidiaries), which provide general and specialized regional truckload carrier services throughout North America. The operating subsidiaries are Roadrunner Trucking, Inc., (RRT); ECK Miller Transportation Corporation, (EMT); Advanced Distribution System, Inc., (ADS); Roadrunner Distribution Services, Inc., (RDS); and INET Logistics, Inc., (INL).
The Company's operating subsidiaries presently operate more than 2,400 tractors, including tractors provided by owner-operators. All of the Company's truckload carriers rely to some extent upon a network of commissioned agents and independent contractors who own and operate tractors and trailers. All of the Company's truckload carriers also use company-operated equipment. In 1999, the Company's fleet traveled over 176 million revenue miles delivering approximately 344,000 loads for Company customers. The Company also brokered approximately 33,000 loads to other carriers.
Roadrunner Trucking, Inc: RRT is a truckload carrier transporting a wide variety of general commodities, including machinery, building materials, steel, paper, cable and wire. RRT's primary traffic flows are in the western two-thirds of the United States where it operates fleets of flatbed trailers. RRT services Mexico through El Paso, TX and Nogales, AZ, and has three large logistics and fleets operating flatbed and dry van trailers as well as regional operations. RRT also operates a nationwide freight brokerage business. RRT is a New Mexico corporation, headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Eck Miller Transportation Corporation: EMT is a specialized truckload carrier operating a nationwide service system of nearly 800 tractors pulling sided flatbed and heavy-haul trailers, as well as containers. EMT primarily transports processed metal, building materials and machinery over lanes radiating from the midwest to all other regions of the United States. EMT is an Indiana corporation, headquartered in Rockport, Indiana.
Advanced Distribution System, Inc: ADS is a truckload carrier that transports general commodity freight, including iron, steel, pipe, heavy machinery and building products, throughout the United States and Canada on flatbed trailers and dry vans. ADS is a Florida corporation, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. ADS also operates a fleet of company-operated and owner-operated equipment.
Roadrunner Distribution Services, Inc: RDS is a truckload van carrier that transports a wide variety of general commodities, including electronics, auto parts, sportswear and consumer goods throughout service lanes in the Central and Southwestern regions of the United States. RDS operates a nationwide freight brokerage business, and services customers in Mexico through El Paso, TX and Nogales, AZ. RDS is a Texas corporation, headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Inet Logistics, Inc: INL is a freight broker and logistics management company that arranges the shipment of various commodities for its customers. INL books and coordinates transportation services with various transportation providers, offering a cost efficient and service effective alternative to customers. INL is an Indiana corporation, which is now headquartered in Denver, CO.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTRENET INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTRENET INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTRENET INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTRENET INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTRENET INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intrenet Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intrenet Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intrenet Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intrenet Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intrenet Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTRENET INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTRENET INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTRENET INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTRENET INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTRENET INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTRENET INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intrenet Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intrenet Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intrenet Inc. Major Shareholders
Intrenet Inc. History
Intrenet Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intrenet Inc. Offices and Representations
Intrenet Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intrenet Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intrenet Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Intrenet Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Intrenet Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intrenet Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intrenet Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intrenet Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Intrenet Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Intrenet Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intrenet Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intrenet Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?