- The report contains detailed information about Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Environmental Service Professionals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. business.
About Environmental Service Professionals, Inc.
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various inspection services to address mandated energy certification, construction defects, moisture, and other environmental issues in commercial and residential buildings in the United States.
Environmental Safeguard Professionals, Inc.: Safeguard has developed an all inclusive multi-disciplined inspection process that is focused on reducing and mitigating risks to protect homeowners, retail properties, builders, lenders, and mortgage brokers/agents relating to state mandated energy certification, construction defects, moisture, and other environmental issues. The branding of this program is called the Certified Environmental Home Inspector program (CEHI program). The CEHI program represents the keystone for environmental inspection services to address mandated energy certification, construction defects, moisture, and other environmental issues in commercial and residential buildings.
The EcoCheck Inspection program services support the residential real-estate mortgage, banking, and insurance industries in their ability to manage losses through moisture related claims. One of the programs the company provides as a part of the CEHI program is ESP's Healthy Assurance Certification (HAC). After an EcoCheck Inspection has been conducted by one of ESP's CEHIs, a subject property that passes inspection receives a HAC.
The company also offers a pro-active subscription-based 10-year annual maintenance program called the Healthy Living Maintenance Program (HLMP), to residential properties that have received a HAC.
Safeguard, while developing the CEHI program, has engaged in working relationships with five industry participants: the National Association of Moisture Management (NAMM), Porter Valley Software, Inc., EMLabs P&K, Environmental Data Resources Inc. (EDR), CMC Energy Services, Inc. (CMC), and ConSol.
National Professional Services, Inc. (NPS): National Professional Services include organization, association and administrative management, advisory council and board of director coordination, seminars, conferences, graphic design and printing, accounting and reporting, and consulting. NPS provides management services for seven different membership organizations of which four are both National and International Organizations and one is non-profit.
The National Association of Real Estate Appraisers (NAREA) - is a professional organization of real estate appraisers.
The Environmental Assessment Association (EAA) - is an international organization providing members with information and education in the environmental industry relating to environmental inspections and testing. EAA represents environmental professionals who provide services to various clients, including lenders, federal & state agencies, and private companies. EAA's membership consists of environmental inspectors, lenders, remediation firms, and government agencies.
The Association of Construction Inspectors (ACI) - is a professional organization for those involved in construction inspection and construction project management. ACI provides standards, guidelines, regulations, education, training, and professional recognition in a field that has become critical for both residential and commercial construction. ACI provides both construction inspections (verifying percentage of completion for the purpose of draw requests) and construction project management (providing construction monitoring, paying of the contractor and sub-contractors, verifying each stage of construction, and reporting to the client).
The Housing Inspection Foundation (HIF) - is an organization of professionals to the promotion and development of Home Inspection. HIF was created to provide members with information, education, standards, ethics, and professional recognition.
The International Real Estate Institute (IREI) - is a professional organization making available real estate professionals to those requiring professional realty reports.
The International Society of Meeting Planners (ISMP) - is a professional organization making available professional meeting planners.
PORTER VALLEY SOFTWARE, INC. (PVS)
PVS has developed various software programs, which have been designed specifically for corporate applications that require detailed data searching and data retention solutions, including but not limited to InspectVue Report-Writers. InspectVue Report-Writers is a software application used by CEHIs for both residential and commercial structural, moisture, environmental, and fireplace inspections. InspectVue Report-Writers uses PVS' PVS Inspection Platform as its underlying technology to accumulate and record specific data on every building inspected.
On December 21, 2009, Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. establishes strategic relationship with the Merrell Institute Ink Cooperation of Services to provide value to a property and mitigate risk for the insurance, mortgage banking, building, real estate, and property management industries by reducing claims, instilling confidence in property safety, and promoting a positive green image.
The company was incorporated in 1992. It was formerly known as Glass-Aired Industries Group, LTD. and changed its name to Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. History
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?