- The report contains detailed information about Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. business.
About Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc.
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to owners and operators of Transport Category commercial jet aircraft. Its customers are all aircraft operators or owners, including passenger and cargo air carriers, and aircraft leasing companies. The company is also an aircraft parts sales and aircraft parts brokerage facility servicing aircraft operators, aircraft leasing companies and MRO facilities.
The companys subsidiaries include Hamilton Aerospace Technologies, Inc. (HAT) and World Jet Corporation, (World Jet).
In 2005, the company together with BCI Aircraft Leasing, (BCI), formed a joint venture called Jetglobal, LLC, (Jetglobal). This was a special purpose LLC formed to acquire and remarket commercial jet aircraft.
In 2006, the company formed a Mexican corporation, Hamilton Aerospace Mexico, S. A. de C.V. for the purpose of satisfying the Mexican government requirements associated with HATs Tijuana operation and the servicing of Mexican airline, Avolar Aerolineas.
Global Aircraft Leasing Partners, LLC (GALP) is a start-up aircraft-leasing venture formed to acquire aircraft, through a combination of debt and equity financing, and lease these commercial jet aircraft to operators throughout the world.
HAMILTON AEROPSACE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
HAT is an aircraft repair station, licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), and is known as an Air Agency in FAA parlance. Its MRO services include maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for narrow-body Transport Category aircraft, repair and overhaul services on a range of aircraft components and aircraft interiors. Its major modification services include the conversion of passenger aircraft to freighter configuration and technical support for third party modification programs.
HAT is a full service aviation maintenance and modification repair facility that primarily performs heavy maintenance and component overhaul of major narrow body jets, such as the Boeing 727, 737, 757, DC9 and MD80 series aircraft. HAT provides airport terminal turn around maintenance for the airlines operating into Tucson International Airport.
HATs services include routine minor and major maintenance (phase checks A, B, C and D); line maintenance for carriers landing and taking off from Tucson; international Airport Corrosion control and prevention programs; structural inspections; avionic upgrades and modifications; interior reconfiguration and refurbishment; strip and paint services to operators' livery requirements; comprehensive systems and structural modifications; flight test support; component overhaul; and installation of stage 3 hush-kits (Fed Ex, Raisbeck, ABX, Nordam and Av Aero).
Aircraft Heavy Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repairs for narrow body commercial jet aircraft constitutes HAT's core business. These services include simple repairs and servicing, heavy maintenance referred to as a C-check and complete overhaul referred to as a D-check. In addition, HAT performs major configuration changes of commercial aircraft, such as interior reconfiguration and conversion from passenger service to cargo service. Each airline operator has a governmental-approved and mandated maintenance schedule for each of its commercial aircraft on the line. Certain maintenance is typically performed by the operator's maintenance personnel (daily line checks), while other, more substantial maintenance can be self-performed or contracted out to certified repair stations.
HAT provides services for each aircraft under a Maintenance and Service Agreement (MSA) with each operator. These contracts are generally fixed-price labor, with a cap on hours expended on unforeseen repairs.
In addition to scheduled maintenance services, HAT also offers refinishing, painting and return-to-service maintenance. HAT also offers related services, such as worldwide commercial aircraft pre-purchase inspection and appraisal services, post-purchase configuration, maintenance and operational program development, post-contract and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. History
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?