- The report contains detailed information about Business Development Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Business Development Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Business Development Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Business Development Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Business Development Solutions Inc. business.
About Business Development Solutions Inc.
Business Development Solutions, Inc. operates as a B2B e-commerce travel services company in China. The company focuses on developing products and services, marketing strategies, and business solutions and for small and medium sized (SME), and travel agents. It also provides travel management services and products to corporate clients throughout China, as well as online travel products and services to the emerging class or free independent travelers (FITs).
Transaction and Service Platform
The company conducts its business primarily through its Web sites located at www.zuwin.cn and www.eztripmart.com. It provides centralized toll-free customer service from a center located in Shanghai, China. It routes inbound calls to the proper customer service representative, thereby ensuring a personalized service and attention. In addition to its call center service, the company provides customer service and support through email communications and instant messaging. The company offers primarily e-commerce business solutions and travel services.
Travel Agency Marketplace
The companys travel agency marketplace located at www.zuwin.cn provides for a neutral medium for air ticketing agencies across China to post their air ticket inventory and price information online and conduct ticketing on a real-time basis. Its database consolidates information on flight schedules, fares and policies and performs searches based on a combination of factors, including air carrier, routing, flight, fare and cabin class. It allows its users to search, find, communicate and conduct business with air ticket suppliers in its marketplace free of charge. Through a commercial arrangement with China PnR, the company provides users of its marketplace with access to a third party online payment platform that is used in the air-ticketing industry for secured transaction settlement. The company would also provide guarantees for any advance of funds required by the third-party online payment platform for those users that meet its credit qualifications.
Corporate Travel Service
The company provides corporate clients in China with corporate travel services, including travel planning, hotel reservations, air-ticketing, rental car bookings and conference services. It also assists companies in planning, executing and streamlining their travel budgets. It developed an online business travel management system, which is a booking engine with additional functionalities tailored to its corporate customers.
The companys user-friendly bilingual Web site located at www.eztripmart.com provides a customized interactive client interface, which allows corporate clients to track employee travel applications and approvals, provide travel services, and generates on-demand customized reports that monitor business trips made by individual employees, including relevant information on hotel and airfare expenses, as well as travel outlays over any given period, with a breakdown by city, by employee or by department or branch.
Relationship and Agreements
The company has relationship with travel service providers, such as American Express and Shanghai Junli Air Service Co., Ltd. It has agreements with American Express for cross-selling and cross-marketing, including its travel services and products on AMEXs Global eShop and American Express travelers cheque.
The company competes primarily with other domestic B2B travel e-commerce platforms in China, such as www.jinri.net.cn and www.kkkk.com.cn.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Business Development Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Business Development Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Business Development Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Business Development Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Business Development Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Business Development Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Business Development Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Business Development Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Business Development Solutions Inc. History
Business Development Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Business Development Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Business Development Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Business Development Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Business Development Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Business Development Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Business Development Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Business Development Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Business Development Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Business Development Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Business Development Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Business Development Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Business Development Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Business Development Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?