- The report contains detailed information about Celadon Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Celadon Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Celadon Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Celadon Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Celadon Group Inc. business.
About Celadon Group Inc.
Celadon Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides transportation services between the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
The company's primary trucking subsidiaries include Celadon Trucking Services, Inc. (CTSI), a U.S. based company; Celadon Logistics Services, Inc. (CLSI), a U.S. based company; Servicio de Transportation Jaguar, S.A. de C.V. (Jaguar), a Mexican based company; and Celadon Canada, Inc. (CelCan), a Canadian based company.
The company transports full trailer loads of freight from origin to destination without intermediate stops or handling. In international operations, it offers time-sensitive transportation in and between the United States and its two trading partners, Mexico and Canada. In addition to its international business, it offers a range of truckload transportation services within the United States, including long-haul, regional, less-than-truckload, intermodal, and logistics. The company transports freight, such as tobacco, consumer goods, automotive parts, various home products and fixtures, lawn tractors and assorted equipment, light bulbs, and various parts for engines.
TruckersB2B: The company also operates TruckersB2B, Inc. (Truckers B2B), a marketing business that affords volume purchasing power for items such as fuel, tires, insurance, and other products and services to small and medium-sized trucking companies through its Web site, www.truckersb2b.com. TruckersB2B has approximately 20,000 member trucking fleets representing approximately 479,000 tractors.
Celadon Dedicated Services: Through Celadon Dedicated Services, the company provides warehousing and trucking services to three fortune 500 companies. Its warehouse facilities are located near the customers' manufacturing plants. It also transports the manufacturing component parts to its warehouses and sequences those parts for its customers.
The company serves approximately 1,900 customers. Its customers include Alcoa, Carrier Corporation, General Electric, International Truck & Engine, John Deere, Kohler Company, Philip Morris, Phillips Lighting, Proctor & Gamble, and Wal-Mart.
Celadon Group, Inc. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CELADON GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CELADON GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CELADON GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CELADON GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CELADON GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Celadon Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Celadon Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Celadon Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Celadon Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Celadon Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CELADON GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CELADON GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CELADON GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CELADON GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CELADON GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CELADON GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Celadon Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Celadon Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Celadon Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Celadon Group Inc. History
Celadon Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Celadon Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Celadon Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Celadon Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Celadon Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Celadon Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Celadon Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Celadon Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Celadon Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Celadon Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Celadon Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Celadon Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Celadon Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Celadon Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?