- The report contains detailed information about IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IntraLinks Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. business.
About IntraLinks Holdings, Inc.
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing content, exchanging critical business information, and collaborating within and among organizations. The companys cloud-based solutions enable organizations to control, track, search and exchange time-sensitive information inside and outside the firewall, all within a secure environment.
The company targets institutions, such as commercial banks, investment banks, and life sciences companies. It markets its solutions for a range of business processes. These include debt capital markets transactions, including loan syndication and other financing activities; due diligence for merger and acquisition transactions, initial public offerings (IPOs) and other strategic transactions; clinical trial management and safety information exchange; life sciences drug development and licensing; private equity fundraising and investor reporting; contract and vendor management; energy exploration and production ventures; and board reporting.
The IntraLinks Platform
The company has built a cloud-based, multi-tenant platform upon which it develops solutions that allow its customers to collaborate and manage and exchange critical information across organizational and geographic boundaries. The IntraLinks Platform integrates content management, collaboration and social software to support business collaboration and information exchange. The companys platform scales from the needs of small groups and individuals within one organization to large teams of people across multiple enterprises and governmental agencies.
IntraLinks Exchanges are its primary offering for collaboration within and among organizations. They integrate content management, collaboration, and social software capabilities into a cohesive work environment made available to users as a cloud-based service. IntraLinks Exchanges are built on the IntraLinks Platform and can be configured for specific applications, such as loan syndications, mergers and acquisitions, clinical trials, investor reporting, and capital management.
Users access and work in IntraLinks Exchanges primarily through a browser interface. Content within an IntraLinks Exchange can be accessed through its customers existing operating systems with an Internet connection. Users can also access the system with advanced mobile devices, such as BlackBerry products. In addition, the company makes available advanced, on-premise tools, such as IntraLinks Designer for administrators and power users to simplify the uploading, organization, and management of information. IntraLinks Designer facilitates activities, such as adding files and folders in bulk, dynamically indexing information and setting permissions for multiple groups and users.
Inherent in each IntraLinks Exchange is the ability to manage content. This includes standard document management capabilities, such as the ability to monitor document use to maintain version control and permissioning capabilities, such as Document Locking and Protection that can watermark content and control a users ability to view, print, forward and save content stored on the IntraLinks Exchange.
To protect and secure the IntraLinks Exchange environment and its content, disaster recovery services, virus scanning and protection and automated backups are included as an ongoing component of its service offering. The company also provides an Archiving Service that includes an electronic copy of documents, access history, historical permissions, and electronic communications sent through an IntraLinks Exchange.
IntraLinks Courier is an enterprise-class managed file transfer service that allows individuals and groups to exchange documents and folders within and outside the firewall in a secure and auditable manner. The IntraLinks Courier service, which is built on the IntraLinks Platform, is designed for situations where there is a need to exchange critical information among individuals and groups on an ad hoc basis, as compared to the sustained and continual collaboration that is typical of an IntraLinks Exchange.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. History
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?