- The report contains detailed information about Temple-Inland Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Temple-Inland Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Temple-Inland Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Temple-Inland Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Temple-Inland Inc. business.
About Temple-Inland Inc.
Temple-Inland Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures corrugated packaging and building products primarily in the United States and Mexico.
The company operates in two business segments, Corrugated Packaging and Building Products.
The Corrugated Packaging segment manufactures containerboard (linerboard and corrugating medium) and converts it into a line of corrugated packaging. It also manufactures light-weight gypsum facing paper and white-top linerboard at its mill in Newport, Indiana. Its vertically integrated corrugated packaging operation includes 7 mills and 63 converting facilities.
The companys nationwide network of converting facilities produces a range of products from commodity brown boxes to intricate die cut containers that can be printed with multi-color graphics. Its corrugated packaging is sold to various customers in the food, beverage, paper, glass containers, chemical, appliance, and plastics industries. It also manufactures bulk containers constructed of multi-wall corrugated board for extra strength, which are used for bulk shipments of various materials. The company serves approximately 9,000 corrugated packaging customers with 15,000 shipping destinations.
The Building Products segment manufactures a range of building products, including lumber, gypsum wallboard, particleboard, medium density fiberboard (MDF), and fiberboard. The company sells building products throughout the continental United States, with the majority of sales occurring in the southern United States. Its products are sold to distributors, retailers, and original equipment manufacturers. It also owns a 50% interest in Del-Tin Fiber LLC, a joint venture that produces MDF at a facility in El Dorado, Arkansas.
Temple-Inland Inc. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Temple-Inland Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Temple-Inland Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Temple-Inland Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Temple-Inland Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Temple-Inland Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEMPLE-INLAND INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Temple-Inland Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Temple-Inland Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Temple-Inland Inc. Major Shareholders
Temple-Inland Inc. History
Temple-Inland Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Temple-Inland Inc. Offices and Representations
Temple-Inland Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Temple-Inland Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Temple-Inland Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Temple-Inland Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Temple-Inland Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Temple-Inland Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Temple-Inland Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Temple-Inland Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Temple-Inland Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Temple-Inland Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Temple-Inland Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Temple-Inland Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?