- The report contains detailed information about Graphic Packaging Holding Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Graphic Packaging Holding Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Graphic Packaging Holding Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Graphic Packaging Holding Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Graphic Packaging Holding Company business.
About Graphic Packaging Holding Company
Graphic Packaging Holding Company provides paperboard packaging solutions for various products to food, beverage, and other consumer products companies. Additionally, the company produces folding cartons and offers coated unbleached kraft paperboard, coated-recycled boxboard, and multi-wall bags.
The company operates in three business segments: Paperboard Packaging; Multi-Wall Bag; and Specialty Packaging.
The companys paperboard packaging products deliver marketing and performance benefits. It supplies paperboard cartons and carriers designed to protect and contain products. The company provides a range of paperboard packaging solutions for the following end-use markets: beverage, including beer, soft drinks, energy drinks, water, and juices; food, including cereal, desserts, frozen, refrigerated and microwavable foods, and pet foods; prepared foods, including snacks, quick-serve foods for restaurants, and food service products; and household products, including dishwasher and laundry detergent, health care and beauty aids, and tissues and papers. The companys packaging applications meet the needs of its customers for:
Strength Packaging: The company provides sturdiness to meet various packaging needs, including tear and wet strength, puncture resistance, durability, and compression strength.
Promotional Packaging: The company offers a range of promotional packaging options that help differentiate its customers products. These promotional enhancements improve brand awareness and visibility on store shelves.
Convenience Packaging: These packaging solutions improve package usage and food preparation: beverage multiple-packaging multi-packs for beer, soft drinks, energy drinks, water and juices; active microwave technologies substrates that improve the preparation of foods in the microwave; and opening and closing features Pour spouts and sealable liners.
Barrier Packaging: The company provides packages that protect against moisture, grease, oil, oxygen, sunlight, insects, and other potential product-damaging factors.
The company produces paperboard at its mills; prints, cuts, and glues (converts) the paperboard into folding cartons at its converting plants; and designs and manufactures specialized, proprietary packaging machines that package bottles and cans and non-beverage consumer products. The company also installs its packaging machines at customer plants and provides support, service, and performance monitoring of the machines.
The company offers various laminated, coated, and printed packaging structures that are produced from its coated unbleached kraft (CUK), coated-recycled board (CRB), and uncoated-recycled board (URB), as well as other grades of paperboard that are purchased from third-party suppliers. CUK is a specialized grade of coated paperboard with wet and dry tear strength characteristics and printability for high resolution graphics that make it particularly suited for various packaging applications. CRB is manufactured from recycled fibers, primarily old corrugated containers (OCC), doubled-lined kraft cuttings from corrugated box plants (DLK), old newspapers (ONP), and box cuttings. URB is an uncoated recycled paperboard used in the manufacture of chipboard for folding cartons, gift boxes, trays and file folders, and tube stock for manufacture of tubes, cores, cans, and composite containers.
The company manufactures corrugated medium and kraft paper for sale in the open market. Corrugated medium is combined with linerboard to make corrugated containers. Kraft paper is used primarily to make grocery bags and sacks. The company converts CUK and CRB, as well as other grades of paperboard, into cartons at converting plants the company operates in various locations across North America and internationally, converting plants associated with its joint ventures in Japan and China, contract converters and at licensees outside the U.S.
The companys multi-wall bag business is a supplier of multi-wall bags in North America. Key end-markets include food and agriculture, building materials, chemicals, minerals, and pet foo
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Graphic Packaging Holding Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Graphic Packaging Holding Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Graphic Packaging Holding Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Graphic Packaging Holding Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Graphic Packaging Holding Company Industry Position Analysis
6. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Major Shareholders
Graphic Packaging Holding Company History
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Offices and Representations
Graphic Packaging Holding Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Capital Market Snapshot
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Graphic Packaging Holding Company 1-year Stock Charts
Graphic Packaging Holding Company 5-year Stock Charts
Graphic Packaging Holding Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Graphic Packaging Holding Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?