- The report contains detailed information about UFP Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for UFP Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The UFP Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes UFP Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of UFP Technologies Inc. business.
About UFP Technologies Inc.
UFP Technologies, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of engineered packaging solutions utilizing molded and fabricated foams, vacuum-formed plastics, and molded fiber. The company also designs and manufactures engineered component products using laminating, molding, and fabricating technologies. It serves a myriad of manufacturing sectors and specifically targets opportunities in the medical and scientific, automotive, aerospace and defense, computer and electronics, industrial, and consumer markets.
The companys packaging solutions are made primarily from polyethylene and polyurethane foams, and a range of sheet plastics. Molded fiber products are made primarily from 100% recycled paper principally derived from waste newspaper. These products are custom designed, engineered and molded into shapes for packaging consumer goods, including computer components, light electronics, candles, and health and beauty products.
In addition to packaging solutions, the company fabricates and molds component products made from cross-linked polyethylene foams, reticulated polyurethane foams, and other specialty materials. It also laminates fabrics and other materials to cross-linked polyethylene foams, polyurethane foams and other substrates. The companys component products include automotive interior trim, athletic padding, industrial safety belts, medical device components, air filtration, high-temperature insulation, abrasive nail files and other beauty aids, anti-fatigue mats, and shock absorbing inserts used in athletic and leisure footwear.
The companys products include foam, plastic, and fiber packaging solutions, and component products.
The company designs, manufactures, and markets a range of packaging solutions primarily using polyethylene, polyurethane, and cross-linked polyethylene foams, and rigid plastics. These solutions are custom-designed and fabricated or molded to provide protection for less durable, higher value items, and are primarily sold to original equipment and component manufacturers. Its packaging solutions include end-cap packs for computers, corner blocks for telecommunications consoles, anti-static foam packs for printed circuit boards, die-cut or routed inserts for cases, molded foam enclosures for orthopedic products, and plastic trays for medical devices and components.
The company focuses on engineered products. Its component products are sold primarily to customers in the automotive, sporting goods, medical, beauty, leisure, and footwear industries. These products include automotive interior trim, athletic and industrial safety belts, components for medical equipment and devices, cosmetic applicators, air conditioner filters, abrasive nail files and other beauty aids, anti-fatigue mats, and shock absorbing inserts used in athletic and leisure footwear.
The company has developed various standard products that are branded and, in some cases, trademarked and patented. These products include Wine Packs (wine shipping solutions made from molded fiber); T-Tubes (tube and pipe insulation for clean room environments); BioShell (pharmaceutical bag protection system); and Pro-Sticks (sanitary solution for nail care services).
The company markets and sells its packaging and component products in the United States principally through direct regional sales forces. It markets a line of products to the health and beauty industry, primarily through distributors.
The companys customers include Recticel Interiors North America and Stephen Gould Corporation.
UFP Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1963.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. UFP Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of UFP Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of UFP Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. UFP Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. UFP Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UFP TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
UFP Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
UFP Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
UFP Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
UFP Technologies Inc. History
UFP Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
UFP Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
UFP Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
UFP Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
UFP Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
UFP Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
UFP Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
UFP Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
UFP Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
UFP Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
UFP Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
UFP Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
UFP Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
UFP Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?