- The report contains detailed information about Myers Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Myers Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Myers Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Myers Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Myers Industries Inc. business.
About Myers Industries Inc.
Myers Industries, Inc. manufactures a range of polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets. It engages in the manufacturing of plastic reusable material handling containers and pallets and produces plastic horticultural pots, trays, and flower planters in North America. Other principal product lines include plastic storage and organization containers, plastic OEM parts, rubber tire repair products, and custom plastic and rubber products.
The company also distributes tools, equipment and supplies for the tire, wheel and undervehicle service industry in the United States. The distribution products range from tire balancers and alignment systems to valve caps, tire repair tools and other consumable service supplies.
The company conducts its business activities in four distinct business segments, including three in Manufacturing and one in Distribution. The Manufacturing segments consist of: Material Handling, Lawn and Garden, and Automotive and Custom.
Manufacturing segment engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of plastic and rubber products. These products range from plastic reusable material handling containers and small parts storage bins to plastic horticultural pots and hanging baskets, decorative resin planters, plastic OEM parts, tire repair materials, and custom plastic and rubber products.
Lawn and Garden segment
The companys Lawn and Garden segment includes the Dillen, ITML, Pro Cal, Listotm, and Planters Pride and Akro-Mils Lawn & Garden brands, which serve the horticultural container needs of the North American floriculture/ horticulture market. Products include injection-molded and thermoformed pots, hanging baskets, flats and carry trays, plug trays, nursery containers, propagation sheets, and specialty pots. For retailers, its Listo brand encompasses decorative resin planters that feature intricate molding details and unique finishes in ceramic, metallic, weathered stone and textured styles.
In addition to Listo, two other brands in the retail channel of the Lawn and Garden Segment include Planters Pride and Akro-Mils Lawn & Garden Products. Featured products include a range of Fiber Grow seed starting kits with 100 percent peat free renewable coir pellets and other garden accessories, backed by customizable retail displays. Akro-Mils Lawn & Garden provides a range of plastic patio pots, planters, and hanging baskets, as well as watering cans and other related items for the home gardener.
Material Handling segment
The Material Handling segment comprises plastic reusable material handling containers, pallets, and bins, as well as metal shelving, cabinet, and racking systems. The two brands in this segment, Buckhorn and Akro-Mils, serve various markets, such as automotive, appliance, general industrial / manufacturing, distribution, agriculture, retail, and food processing. Buckhorns product line spans injection-molded hand-held containers and totes; injection and structural foam-molded bulk transport containers in both collapsible and fixed-wall styles; and injection and structural foam pallets. Buckhorn also produces custom material handling packaging. Buckhorn hand-held containers include attached lid, detached lid, bi-color and specialty styles that stack and/or nest for space usage.
Bulk container applications include its SeedBoxes, which are used by seed distributors to transport and dispense up to 2,500 lbs. of their products. Citadel containers carry up to 3,000 lbs. / 300 gallons of liquefied product. Buckhorn also produces a range of specialty pallets for niche-type shipping applications, such as drum pallets for chemical and liquid transport.
The companys Akro-Mils brand provides plastic, metal, and wooden material handling products and serves industrial and commercial end-users through industrial supply catalogers and material handling distributors. Products range from AkroBins the industrys small parts bins to Super-Size AkroBins, metal panel and bin hanging systems, metal storage cabinet and bin systems, wire shelving systems, plastic, and metal transport carts and various custom storage a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Myers Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Myers Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Myers Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Myers Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Myers Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MYERS INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Myers Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Myers Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Myers Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Myers Industries Inc. History
Myers Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Myers Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Myers Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Myers Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Myers Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Myers Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Myers Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Myers Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Myers Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Myers Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Myers Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Myers Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Myers Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Myers Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?