- The report contains detailed information about Greif, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Greif, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Greif, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Greif, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Greif, Inc. business.
About Greif, Inc.
Greif, Inc. produces industrial packaging products. The companys operations are located in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
The company operates in four segments: Rigid Industrial Packaging & Services; Flexible Products & Services; Paper Packaging; and Land Management.
Products and Services
The company, in the Rigid Industrial Packaging & Services segment, provides rigid industrial packaging products, including steel, fibre and plastic drums, rigid intermediate bulk containers, closure systems for industrial packaging products, transit protection products, water bottles and reconditioned containers; and services, such as container lifecycle management, blending, filling and other packaging services, logistics, and warehousing. It sells its industrial packaging products to customers in industries, such as chemicals, paints and pigments, food and beverage, petroleum, industrial coatings, agricultural, pharmaceutical, and mineral.
The company, in the Flexible Products & Services segment, is a producer of flexible intermediate bulk containers and a North American provider of industrial and consumer multiwall bag products. Its flexible intermediate bulk containers consist of a polypropylene-based woven fabric that is partly produced at its production sites, as well as sourced from strategic regional suppliers.
The companys Rigid Industrial Packaging & Services segment and its flexible products improve its presence in the agricultural and food industries. Its industrial and consumer multiwall bag products are used to ship a range of industrial and consumer products, such as seed, fertilizers, chemicals, concrete, flour, sugar, feed, pet foods, popcorn, charcoal and salt, primarily for the agricultural, chemical, building products, and food industries.
The company, in the Paper Packaging segment, sells containerboard, corrugated sheets, and other corrugated products to customers in North America in industries, such as packaging, automotive, food, and building products. Its corrugated container products are used to ship such diverse products as home appliances, small machinery, grocery products, building products, automotive components, books and furniture, as well as various other applications. Operations related to its industrial and consumer multiwall bag products have been reclassified to its Flexible Products & Services segment.
The company, in the Land Management segment, focuses on the active harvesting and regeneration of its United States timber properties to achieve sustainable long-term yields. While timber sales are subject to fluctuations, it seeks to maintain a consistent cutting schedule, within the limits of market and weather conditions. It also sells, from time to time, timberland and special use land, which consists of surplus land, HBU land, and development land.
As of October 31, 2010, the company owned approximately 267,150 acres of timber property in the southeastern United States and approximately 24,700 acres of timber property in Canada.
Greif, Inc. was founded in 1877.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREIF, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREIF, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREIF, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREIF, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREIF, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Greif, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Greif, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Greif, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Greif, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Greif, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GREIF, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREIF, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREIF, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREIF, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREIF, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREIF, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Greif, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Greif, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Greif, Inc. Major Shareholders
Greif, Inc. History
Greif, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Greif, Inc. Offices and Representations
Greif, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Greif, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Greif, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Greif, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Greif, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Greif, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Greif, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Greif, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Greif, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Greif, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Greif, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Greif, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?