- The report contains detailed information about AptarGroup, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AptarGroup, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AptarGroup, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AptarGroup, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AptarGroup, Inc. business.
About AptarGroup, Inc.
AptarGroup, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells consumer product dispensing systems. The company provides value-added dispensing systems (pumps, closures, and aerosol valves) to global consumer product marketers, including consumer product marketers in the personal care, fragrance/cosmetic, pharmaceutical, household, and food/beverage industries.
The company operates in three segments: Operations that sell spray and lotion dispensing systems and accessories primarily to the personal care, fragrance/cosmetic, and household markets form the Beauty & Home segment. Operations that sell closures to each market served by AptarGroup form the Closures segment. Operations that sell dispensing systems to the pharmaceutical market form the Pharma segment.
Beauty & Home segment
The Beauty & Home segment primarily sells pumps and aerosol valves and accessories to the personal care and household and food/beverage markets and pumps and decorative components to the fragrance/cosmetic market. The company serves as a supplier of fragrance/cosmetic and personal care fine mist spray pumps; and personal care lotion pumps worldwide. It also is a continuous spray aerosol valve supplier worldwide.
Fragrance/Cosmetic: The company has developed a range of airless dispensing pumps.
Personal Care: Personal care products include fine mist spray pumps, lotion pumps, and continuous spray aerosol valves. Typical personal care spray pump applications include hair care, sun care, and deodorant products. Typical lotion pump applications include skin moisturizers and soap. Typical personal care continuous aerosol valve applications include hair care products, deodorants, shaving cream, and most recently sun care lotions.
Household: Household products primarily use either continuous or metered dose spray aerosol valves and to a lesser degree spray pumps. Applications for continuous spray valves include disinfectants, spray paints, insecticides, and automotive products. Metered dose valves are used for air fresheners. Spray pump applications primarily include household and industrial cleaners.
Food/Beverage: The company sells aerosol valves to this market for cooking sprays and oils and spray pumps for butter substitutes and certain salad dressings.
The Closures segment supplies dispensing closures in the United States and Europe. The company primarily manufactures dispensing closures and, to a lesser degree, non-dispensing closures. Closures are primarily sold to the personal care, food/beverage, and household markets.
Personal Care: Products with dispensing closures include shampoos, shower gels, skin care lotions and toothpaste. While many personal care products in the U.S. and Europe have converted from non-dispensing to dispensing closures.
Food/Beverage: Food/beverage products utilizing dispensing closures include condiments, salad dressings, syrups, honey, water, and dairy creamers.
Household: The company sells dispensing closures to this market. Products utilizing dispensing closures include dishwashing detergents, laundry care products, and household cleaners.
Fragrance/Cosmetic: The company offers Pinpoint dispensing closure with a conical shaped silicone valve tip targeted at cosmetic applications, in particular for eye creams and other applications requiring precise application.
This segment supplies pumps and metered dose inhaler valves (MDIs) to the pharmaceutical market worldwide. It has clean-room manufacturing facilities in Argentina, China, France, Germany, Switzerland, and the United States. The majority of the companys pumps sold are for allergy, cold or flu treatments. Potential opportunities for conversion from pills and syringes to pump dispensing systems include treatment for vaccines, additional cold and flu treatments, hormone replacement therapies, breakthrough pain medication, and ophthalmic applications. The majority of MDIs sold are used for respiratory ailments.
The companys customers include personal care, fragrance/cosmetic, pharmaceutical, household, and food/beverage marketers. It has approximately 5,000 customers.
The company manufactures the majority of units sold in Europe at facilities in the Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Russia, Spain, and Switzerland. Other countries in which the company operates include Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, and Thailand.
AptarGroup, Inc. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. APTARGROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. APTARGROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. APTARGROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. APTARGROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. APTARGROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AptarGroup, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AptarGroup, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AptarGroup, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AptarGroup, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AptarGroup, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. APTARGROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. APTARGROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. APTARGROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. APTARGROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. APTARGROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. APTARGROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AptarGroup, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AptarGroup, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AptarGroup, Inc. Major Shareholders
AptarGroup, Inc. History
AptarGroup, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AptarGroup, Inc. Offices and Representations
AptarGroup, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AptarGroup, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AptarGroup, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AptarGroup, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
AptarGroup, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AptarGroup, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AptarGroup, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AptarGroup, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AptarGroup, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AptarGroup, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AptarGroup, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AptarGroup, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?