- The report contains detailed information about Crown Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Crown Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Crown Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Crown Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Crown Holdings Inc. business.
About Crown Holdings Inc.
Crown Holdings, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. The companys primary products include steel and aluminum cans for food, beverage, household and other consumer products and metal vacuum closures and caps. These products are manufactured in the companys plants both with in and outside the United States and are sold through its sales organization to the soft drink, food, citrus, brewing, household products, personal care, and various other industries. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 136 plants along with sales and service facilities throughout 41 countries.
The companys business is organized geographically with in three divisions, Americas, European, and the Asia-Pacific.
The Americas Division includes operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, and the Caribbean. These operations manufacture beverage, food and aerosol cans and ends, specialty packaging, and metal vacuum closures and caps. As of December 31, 2009, the division operated 49 plants in 8 countries. Within the Americas Division the company has determined that there are two reportable segments: Americas Beverage and North America Food. Other operating segments consist of North America Aerosol, a plastic closures operation in Brazil, and food can operations in the Caribbean.
The Americas Beverage segment manufactures aluminum beverage cans and ends and steel crowns.
North America Food
The North America Food segment manufactures steel and aluminum food cans and ends and metal vacuum closures.
The European Division includes operations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. These operations manufacture beverage, food and aerosol cans and ends, specialty packaging, metal vacuum closures and caps, and canmaking equipment. As of December 31, 2009, the division operated 73 plants in 27 countries. Within the European Division, the company has determined that there are three segments: European Beverage, European Food, and European Specialty Packaging.
The European Beverage segment manufactures steel and aluminum beverage cans and ends and steel crowns.
The European Food segment manufactures steel and aluminum food cans and ends, and metal vacuum closures.
European Specialty Packaging
The European Specialty Packaging segment manufactures various specialty containers, with various lid and closure variations. In the consumer market, the company manufactures a wide variety of steel containers for cookies and cakes, tea and coffee, confectionery, giftware, personal care, tobacco, wine, and spirits, as well as non-processed food products. In the industrial market, the company manufactures steel containers for paints, inks, chemical, automotive, and household products.
The Asia-Pacific Division manufactures aluminum beverage cans and ends, steel food and aerosol cans and ends, and metal caps. As of December 31, 2009, the division operated 14 plants in 6 countries.
The company supplies beverage cans and ends and other packaging products to various beverage and beer companies, including Anheuser-Busch InBev, Coca-Cola, Cott Beverages, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, DAMM, Heineken, National Beverage, and Pepsi-Cola, among others.
Food Cans and Closures
The company manufactures various food cans and ends, including two-and three-piece cans in various shapes and sizes, and sells food cans to food marketers such as Bonduelle, Cecab France, ConAgra, Continentale, Mars, Menu Foods, Morgan Foods, Nestlé, and Premier Foods, among others. The company offers various metal vacuum closures and sealing equipment solutions to marketers, such as Danone, H. J. Heinz, Kraft, Nestlé, Premier Foods, and Unilever, among others, from a network of metal vacuum closure plants around the world. The company supplies total packaging solutions, including metal and composite closures, capping systems, and services while working closely with customers, retailers and glass and plastic container manufacturers to develop closure solutions and meet customer requirements.
Technologies used to produce food cans include three-piece welded, two-piece drawn and wall-ironed and two-piece drawn and redrawn. The company also offers its LIFTOFF series of food ends, including its Easylift full aperture steel food can ends, and PeelSeam, a flexible aluminum foil laminated end.
The company manufactures open, vacuum, and conventional ends for various heat-processed and dry food products including fruits and vegetables, meat and seafood, soups, ready-made meals, infant formula, coffee, and pet food.
The companys customers for aerosol cans and ends include manufacturers of personal care, food, household, and industrial products, including Colep CCL, KIK Custom Products, Procter & Gamble (Gillette), SC Johnson, and Unilever, among others.
The companys specialty packaging business is located primarily in Europe and serves many European and multinational companies. The company produces specialty containers with various lid and closure variations. The companys specialty packaging customers include Abbott Laboratories, Akzo Nobel, Cadbury plc, Danone (Sigma), Nestlé, PPG, Teisseire, Tikkurila Oy, and United Biscuits, among others.
The companys competitors include Ball Corporation, BWAY Corporation, Impress Holdings B.V., Metal Container Corporation, Rexam PLC, and Silgan Holdings Inc.
Crown Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1927.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Crown Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Crown Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Crown Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Crown Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Crown Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CROWN HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Crown Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Crown Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Crown Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Crown Holdings Inc. History
Crown Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Crown Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Crown Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Crown Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Crown Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Crown Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Crown Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Crown Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Crown Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Crown Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Crown Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Crown Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Crown Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Crown Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?