- The report contains detailed information about Versadial, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Versadial, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Versadial, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Versadial, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Versadial, Inc. business.
About Versadial, Inc.
Versadial, Inc. engages in the manufacture of a dispenser that enables the user to blend two liquids in varying proportions in the United States and Germany. Through its subsidiary, Innopump, Inc., the company manufactures a dual dispenser that enables the user to blend two liquids in varying proportions. The dispensers are manufactured in Germany and are being utilized in the food, sun care, skincare, and cosmetic industries.
The company holds the worldwide license for a dual-chambered variable dispensing system for all categories of use, marketed under the registered trademark Versadial. The system utilizes multiple volumetric pumps, controlled by a rotating head and disc system, providing for the dispensing of precise fixed or variable ratios of two distinct and separate fluids. The Versadial custom blending dual dispensing head provides consumer packaged goods manufacturers with a dispensing technique permitting precision measured blending by the consumer of two different lotions, gels, creams, and liquids, or any combination thereof.
The company's dispensers are used in personal care, over the counter, medications, household, pharmaceutical, automotive, industrial, home improvement, and food packaging industries. The companys customer is Avon Products, Inc.
The companys suppliers include Poloplast GmbH, Holzmann Montague, and Jarden Plastics Solutions.
The companys competitors include Owens-Illinois; Rexam plc.; Aptar; Bespak; 3M; Calmar; Precision; Summit; Coster; Lindal; PAI Partners; Tetra Pak; Crown; Cork and Seal; Alcan; Amcor Limited; Toyo Seikan; Ball; Compagnie de Saint-Gobain; and Alcoa.
Versadial, Inc. was incorporated in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VERSADIAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VERSADIAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VERSADIAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VERSADIAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VERSADIAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Versadial, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Versadial, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Versadial, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Versadial, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Versadial, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VERSADIAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VERSADIAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VERSADIAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VERSADIAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VERSADIAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VERSADIAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Versadial, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Versadial, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Versadial, Inc. Major Shareholders
Versadial, Inc. History
Versadial, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Versadial, Inc. Offices and Representations
Versadial, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Versadial, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Versadial, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Versadial, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Versadial, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Versadial, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Versadial, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Versadial, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Versadial, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Versadial, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Versadial, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Versadial, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?