- The report contains detailed information about Volcan Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Volcan Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Volcan Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Volcan Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Volcan Holdings, Inc. business.
About Volcan Holdings, Inc.
Volcan Holdings, Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. The company focuses on exploring for prospective bauxite and other mineral deposits on tenements near Inverell and Cooma in New South Wales, Australia.
The companys exploration tenement in New South Wales comprises 2 project areas along the eastern Australian Great Dividing Range, which include the New England Project (approximately 1,000 square kilometers) and the Monaro Project (approximately 3,500 square kilometers). It has also applied for and been granted licenses to commence exploration activities on approximately 6,000 square kilometers in Queensland, consisting of the following projects: the Atherton, Kingaroy), Childers, Pittsworth, South Johnstone, and Ravenshoe.
In 2009, Volcan Australia Corporation Pty Ltd (VAC), the companys wholly owned subsidiary and the title holder of its 28 bauxite tenements in Eastern Australia, entered into a joint venture agreement (JV Agreement) with Martin Place Securities Pty Ltd (MPS), a Sydney, Australia based investment banking firm that focuses on the resource industry. Pursuant to the JV Agreement, each of the company and MPS agreed to form Plateau Bauxite Limited (PBL), a joint venture entity.
In December 2010, VAC entered into an acquisition and joint venture agreement with PBL, which replaced the JV Agreement and provided for the acquisition by PBL of interests in the tenements as follows: PBL acquired a 50% interest in the tenements located in Inverell East, New South Wales; and PBL acquired a 20% interest in the tenements located in Monaro in New South Wales and Atherton, Kingaroy, Childers Pittsworth, Ravenshoe, and South Johstone in Queensland.
Volcan Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Volcan Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Volcan Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Volcan Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Volcan Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Volcan Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VOLCAN HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Volcan Holdings, Inc. History
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Volcan Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Volcan Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Volcan Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Volcan Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Volcan Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Volcan Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?