- The report contains detailed information about Soltoro Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Soltoro Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Soltoro Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Soltoro Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Soltoro Ltd. business.
About Soltoro Ltd.
Soltoro, Ltd., through its subsidiary, Soltoro S.A. de C.V., engages in the exploration and development of mineral resources in Mexico. It holds interests in properties hosting primarily gold, silver, and copper mineralization. The company holds 100% title interest in El Rayo and Guachinango 1 concessions, which covers approximately 10,036 hectare located adjacent to the town of Guachinango in the state of Jalisco, Mexico; 100% interest in the titled concessions of the La Tortuga Project, which covers approximately 14,331 hectares; and 100% title interest in the La Dorada Fracc 1and La Dorada 2 concessions of Bacanora Concessions, which covers approximately 4,712 hectares and located 157 kilometers east of the city of Hermosillo in the state of Sonora, Mexico. It also holds 100% title interest in the Gavilan concession, covering approximately 780 hectare and located in the San Joaquin mining district on the eastern border of the state of Queretaro, Mexico; the Quila concession, which covers approximately 22,428 hectare and located in the Quila district in the state of Jalisco, Mexico; the El Santuario concession, which covers approximately 2,000 hectare and located in the Cardonal mining district in the state of Hidalgo, Mexico; the Coyote concessions, which covers approximately 852 hectare and located in western Jalisco State, Mexico; Chinipas concession, which covers approximately 1,371 hectare and located in the state of Chihuahua; Victoria concession, which covers approximately 10,985 hectare and located in Jalisco state. In addition, the company holds interests in Midas concession covering approximately 810 hectare and located in Jalisco state. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOLTORO LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLTORO LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLTORO LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLTORO LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLTORO LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Soltoro Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Soltoro Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Soltoro Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Soltoro Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Soltoro Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLTORO LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLTORO LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOLTORO LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOLTORO LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOLTORO LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOLTORO LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Soltoro Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Soltoro Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Soltoro Ltd. Major Shareholders
Soltoro Ltd. History
Soltoro Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Soltoro Ltd. Offices and Representations
Soltoro Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Soltoro Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Soltoro Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Soltoro Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Soltoro Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Soltoro Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Soltoro Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Soltoro Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Soltoro Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Soltoro Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Soltoro Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Soltoro Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?