- The report contains detailed information about Ferreyros SAA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ferreyros SAA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ferreyros SAA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ferreyros SAA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ferreyros SAA business.
About Ferreyros SAA
Ferreyros S.A.A. distributes capital goods in Peru, which directs its products to various sectors such as mining, construction, agriculture, energy, fisheries and transportation. It primarily distributes mining machinery, electric power plants, drilling equipment and compressors, and supplementary products, such as trucks, generator sets, and pumping equipment. The company also engages in scheduling and repairing equipment. The Company's subsidiaries include Orvisa S.A., Heavy Machinery and Services Ltd., Fiansa S.A., Depósitos Efe S.A., Motorindustria S.A., Domingo Rodas S.A., and Unimaq S.A. The Company distributes Caterpillar, Caterpillar machinery and engines, Ingersoll Rand compressors and drills, Massey Ferguson tractors, and a Kenworth line of heavy trucks.
Fisheries: Ferreyros together with Caterpillar, supplies marine engines for industrial fishing vessels and of generator sets for processing plants related to the Fisheries Sector.
Mining: In the Mining sector, Ferreyros provides Caterpillar mining machinery and electric power plants, Ingersoll Rand drilling equipment and compressors, Elphinstone underground mining equipment and other supplementary products such as Kenworth trucks, Perkins generator sets, pumping equipment, etc.
Energy: Ferreyros provides the Energy Sector with generator sets, hydraulic turbines and solar panels in the international market. Ferreyros provides the petroleum and gas industry with Caterpillar engines and equipment, offering total security and efficiency for its projects.
Construction: In this sector, the company offers tractors, front loaders, motor graders and excavators, is remarkable. Furthermore, Ferreyros supplies Ingersoll Rand compressors and lighting pylons, Kenworth dump trucks, Caterpillar compacting machinery and other well-known products in the market.
Transport: Ferreyros has an active participation in the sale of heavy and light commercial vehicles, its most important users being its traditional customers from the construction, mining, transport and agricultural sectors. Ferreyros is a distributor for Kenworth trucks and shares the distribution of Chevrolet and Isuzu trucks.
Agriculture: Ferreyros supplies the Agricultural Sector with Caterpillar and Massey Ferguson equipment, Fiansa and Marchesan-Super Tatu agricultural tools and Plastro irrigation equipment, all this state-of-the-art technology is able to respond both to the development of your business and to its improvement.
Manufacturing: Ferreyros offers Caterpillar forklifts and Kenworth trucks, equipment which guarantees better productivity in its business. In addition, Ferreyros provides Caterpillar generator sets, technology which ensures the ideal supply of energy in its plants.
Trade: Ferreyros provides the Trade Sector with Kenworth trucks with electronic engines, Caterpillar generator sets, Perkins industrial engines, state-of-the-art equipment which guarantees a significant reduction in operating costs for your company.
Rentando: The Cat Rental Store offers the construction industry in general a light machinery rental service with a fleet of small Caterpillar and other makes of equipment, such as compactor rollers, compressors, generator sets, lighting pylons, fork lifts. Rentando products include Concrete Mixers, Concrete vibrattors, Concrete finishing tool, Concrete saw, Plate-type compactors, Tamping Vibrators, Drum compactors, Welding Machines, Compact Loaders, Compact excavators, Backhoe loaders, Front Loaders, Excavators, Motor dumpers, Lighting towers, Sandblast machines, Motor-pumps, Air compressors, Driers machines, Pneumatic hammers, Electric tools, Generator sets, Lift Trucks, Elevators, Drilling machines, Painting machines.
Rentafer: Rentafer renders heavy machinery rental service. Ferreyros heavy equipment fleet includes earthmoving and compacting machinery and generator sets from 200 Kw to 1000 Kw capacity.
In earth-moving equipment, the company's main competitors are Komatsu, Volvo, Case, John Deere and Fiat Allis; In diesel engines, it mainly competes with Wartsila, Man, Detroit Diesel, Cummins FG, Wilson and Volvo; In the agricultural tractor line, the main competitors are John Deere and Ford New Holland; In portable air compressors, the Ingersoll Rand machines compete with Sullair and Atlas Copco, and in rock drilling for mining, with Sandvik Tamrock and Atlas Copco; In trucks, the Kenworth brand competes with Volvo and Scania, in a market in which Freightliner, Mercedes Benz.
Ferreyros S.A.A. was founded in 1922.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FERREYROS SAA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FERREYROS SAA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FERREYROS SAA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FERREYROS SAA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FERREYROS SAA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ferreyros SAA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ferreyros SAA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ferreyros SAA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ferreyros SAA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ferreyros SAA Industry Position Analysis
6. FERREYROS SAA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FERREYROS SAA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FERREYROS SAA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PERU PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FERREYROS SAA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FERREYROS SAA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FERREYROS SAA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ferreyros SAA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ferreyros SAA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ferreyros SAA Major Shareholders
Ferreyros SAA History
Ferreyros SAA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ferreyros SAA Offices and Representations
Ferreyros SAA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ferreyros SAA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ferreyros SAA Capital Market Snapshot
Ferreyros SAA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Ferreyros SAA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ferreyros SAA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ferreyros SAA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ferreyros SAA 1-year Stock Charts
Ferreyros SAA 5-year Stock Charts
Ferreyros SAA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ferreyros SAA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ferreyros SAA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?