- The report contains detailed information about Silver Quest Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Silver Quest Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Silver Quest Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Silver Quest Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Silver Quest Resources Ltd. business.
About Silver Quest Resources Ltd.
Silver Quest Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in Canada, the United States, and Mexico. The company's exploration activities are focused on precious metals, particularly silver and are conducted primarily within the North American Cordillera.
The company owns, or has the option to earn a majority ownership in, nine properties in British Columbia and one in the Yukon Territory.
Capoose Property: The company has an option to acquire 100% interest in the Capoose Property, located approximately 185 kilometers west-southwest of Prince George, British Columbia. The property covers known mineralized zones and exploration targets indicative of a disseminated silver-gold system. The property totals 812 hectares.
Silver Trend Property: The company holds a 100% in the Silver Trend Property located in British Columbia. The property consists of eight claims covering 3,600 hectares acquired by the company by staking.
JAG Property: The company has entered into an agreement with Piotr Lutynski pursuant to which it purchased outright one claim and entered into an option to acquire a 100% interest in six additional claims with gold and silver soil geochemical anomalies. Collectively, the seven claims are referred to as the JAG property, which is contiguous to and located directly northeast of the Capoose-Silver Trend property.
Slate Falls Gold Property: The company has an agreement to acquire 100% in the Slate Falls Gold Property, located in the Sioux Lookout District of northwestern Ontario. The property comprises three claims totaling 48 units (768 ha) and is located 120 kilometers north of the community of Sioux Lookout.
3Ts and Davidson Projects: The company holds 100% interest in the Taken property, Tam property, Tsacha property, and Tommy Lake property located in the British Columbia. It also holds a 100% interest in the Davidson property located in the British Columbia. In March 2009, the company announced an option with Richfield Ventures Corp. to explore and advance the Davidson property, whereby Richfield can earn up to a 75% interest in the Davidson property.
On October 16, 2009, Silver Quest Resources Ltd. announced that it has entered into an option agreement with North Bay Resources of Skippack, PA to acquire a 75% interest in the Fawn and Buck Properties (4 claims totaling 406.78 hectares).
On October 16, 2009, North Bay Resources Inc. announced that it has agreed to terms on an earn-in joint venture with Silver Quest Resources Ltd. on North Bay's Fawn gold-silver property in central British Columbia, Canada. The Fawn property is situated on the Nechako Plateau of central British Columbia, approximately 120 kilometres southwest of Vanderhoof and 180 kilometres west of Quesnel. The property covers 1,005 acres, and includes the Buck claims 6 kilometres to the east.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Silver Quest Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Silver Quest Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SILVER QUEST RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. History
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Silver Quest Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?