- The report contains detailed information about Silver Fields Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Silver Fields Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Silver Fields Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Silver Fields Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Silver Fields Resources, Inc. business.
About Silver Fields Resources, Inc.
Silver Fields Resources, Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Mexico, the United States of America, and Canada.
The company has a 100% interest in the Teihsum River property located on Merry Widow Mountain in the Nanaimo Mining Division of British Columbia. It has an option to another public company to acquire a 75% interest in the property.
Other British Columbia Mineral Properties
The Argentum property consists of 14 mineral claims, located near Sandon, British Columbia, the Frisby Ridge property, consisting of 73 mineral claims, located north of Revelstoke, British Columbia, the Copeland property, consisting of 25 mineral claims, located near Revelstoke, British Columbia, the Keremeos property, consisting of 9 mineral claims, located near Keremeos, British Columbia, and the Tulameen Mountain property, consisting of 20 mineral claims, located on Tulameen Mountain, British Columbia.
Manitoba Mineral Properties
During 2008, the company applied to the Province of Manitoba for a coal exploration permit on two sections of land.
In 2008, the company acquired permits for 12 Coal Dispositions, located in the Nipawan area of Central Saskatchewan. It owns permits for 24 Coal Dispositions located in the Lac La Ronge area of Central Saskatchewan.
On October 7, 2009, Silver Fields Resources Inc. announced the Manitoba Energy and Mines Branch has issued a Quarry Exploration Permit to the company for its coal property located in West-Central Manitoba, in close proximity to the Manitoba-Saskatchewan border. The permit is effective for a 3 year period and would allow Silver Fields to explore for coal over an area of 514 hectares.
In January 2010, the company has acquired an undivided 100% interest in 5 Mineral Claim Tenures located in the Quesnel area of the Cariboo Mining District of British Columbia. The mineral claims encompass 2,323 hectares and are approximately 35 kilometers northwest of the historic gold rush towns of Barkerville and Wells, B.C.
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Silver Fields Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Silver Fields Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SILVER FIELDS RESOURCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. History
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Silver Fields Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?