- The report contains detailed information about Pure Nickel Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pure Nickel Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pure Nickel Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pure Nickel Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pure Nickel Inc. business.
About Pure Nickel Inc.
Pure Nickel Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, and operation of mineral properties and exploration for nickel, platinum group elements (PGEs), copper, gold, silver, and associated base and precious metals in Canada and the United States.
MAN Alaska Project, Alaska: The MAN project is located approximately 265 kilometers southeast of Fairbanks and 400 kilometers northeast of Anchorage along the southern flank of the Alaska Range. The MAN project comprises state and federal mining claims and prospecting sites encompassing an area of 180,212 acres (72,930 hectares). The project property falls within the Fairbanks, Chitina, and Talkeetna recording districts. All claims are 100% owned by Nevada Star Resource Corp. (U.S.), its wholly-owned subsidiary.
William Lake, Manitoba: The William Lake property surrounds William Lake in west-central Manitoba. William Lake is approximately 30 kilometers northwest of Lake Winnipeg and the property claims lie approximately 70 kilometers north of the town of Grand Rapids. The property is 100% company owned and comprises 107 claims and 1 mineral exploration license covering 30,553 hectares.
Salt Chuck Property, Alaska: The project area is located in Southeast Alaska on Prince of Wales Island, approximately 70 kilometers northwest of Ketchikan, Alaska. The property comprises federal claims occupying and area of 1,082 hectares.
Fond du Lac Project, Saskatchewan: The Fond du Lac property is located in northern Saskatchewan, Canada, east of Lake Athabasca and immediately north of the Fond du Lac river. The Fond du Lac Project claim area consists of permits totaling approximately 19,713 hectares of prospective ground. The company is the registered claim holder, and owns 100% of the property.
Manibridge Property, Manitoba: The property is located 128 kilometers southwest of Thompson and 32 kilometers southwest of the town of Wabowden (NTS 63J10). The Manibridge properties consist of two claims, Ore 5 and Ore 6, each of which is 135 hectares.
HPM (also referred to as HPE) and Forgues, Quebec: The HPM and Forgues properties are located approximately 290 kilometers north of Baie-Comeau, Quebec and 180 kilometers north-northwest of Sept-Iles, Quebec. The HPM property consists of 14 map-staked claims, covering an area of 748.37 hectares. The Forgues property consists of 25 ground-staked claims covering an area of 400 hectares.
Nuvilik Property, Ungava, Quebec: The Nuvilik Property is located in the central part of the Cape Smith Belt approximately 90 kilometers south of the coastal Inuit community of Salluit. The property comprises 245 claims covering approximately 9,980 hectares separated into two distinct blocks; all of the claims are 100% owned.
POV Property, Ungava, Quebec: The POV Park property is located 100 kilometers northeast of the coastal Inuit community of Akulivik, 160 kilometers west-southwest of the Raglan Complex. The property consists of 4 blocks comprising a total of 148 map staked claims covering an area of 5,890 hectares.
SR1 Property, Ungava, Quebec: The SR1 property is located approximately 55 kilometers southwest of the coastal Inuit community of Kangiqsujuaq, and 40 kilometers southeast of the Donaldson airport. The SR1 property is approximately 45 kilometers long by 14 kilometers wide, covering a surface of 35,724 hectares. It comprises 864 claims.
Rainbow, Nunavut: The property is located 260 kilometers west of Arviat, 380 kilometers northwest of Churchill, and 612 kilometers north of Thompson. The Rainbow Property consists of four mining claims totaling 3,472 hectares.
Copper King (Western Utah Copper Corporation), Utah: The Copper King Milford Property is located in South Western Utah and is North East of the town of Milford. The mineral rights are 100% owned and occupy approximately 7,000 acres.
Harp Lake, Labrador, Newfoundland: The Harp Lake Property consists of one claim block staked over anomalous nickel and copper gossans in the Harp Lake Anorthositic Complex. The 19 claims (one license) occupy 475 hectares.
Pure Nickel Inc. was incorporated in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PURE NICKEL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PURE NICKEL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PURE NICKEL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PURE NICKEL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PURE NICKEL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pure Nickel Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pure Nickel Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pure Nickel Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pure Nickel Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pure Nickel Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PURE NICKEL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PURE NICKEL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PURE NICKEL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PURE NICKEL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PURE NICKEL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PURE NICKEL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pure Nickel Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pure Nickel Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pure Nickel Inc. Major Shareholders
Pure Nickel Inc. History
Pure Nickel Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pure Nickel Inc. Offices and Representations
Pure Nickel Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pure Nickel Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pure Nickel Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pure Nickel Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Pure Nickel Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pure Nickel Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pure Nickel Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pure Nickel Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pure Nickel Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pure Nickel Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pure Nickel Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pure Nickel Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?