- The report contains detailed information about Innova Pure Water Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Innova Pure Water Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Innova Pure Water Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Innova Pure Water Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Innova Pure Water Inc. business.
About Innova Pure Water Inc.
Innova Pure Water, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of consumer water filtration and treatment products.
The retail customer base for its products consists of mass merchandisers, outdoor retailers, sporting goods stores as well as a range of markets seeking products eliminating biological contaminants from naturally occurring surface water.
The companys subsidiaries include Numera Software Corporation and DesertView Management Services, Inc.
The companys include 16 oz. standard 28 mm neck PET water bottle with replaceable filter, a Filter and a push-pull valve cap; a 16 oz. LDPE sport type bottle with B Filter with a push-pull valve cap; a 27 oz. LDPE sport type bottle with a B Filter with a push-pull valve cap; Replacement filters A, B chlorine removal, and B lead and chlorine removal for installation into Rubbermaid, Sawyer, Avon, Culligan, and Innova WaterWay sport type bottles; a dual filter biological and chlorine/lead removal sport type bottle; an in-line combination bacteria/protozoa and chlorine/lead removal filter for hydration packs and container-to-container filtration and water treatment applications; and selected products produced exclusively for Nikken.
Numera Software Corporation (Numera) provides small to mid-sized businesses with full-featured, real-time accounting software systems. Numeras products are designed to provide both front and back office functionality for various business types.
Numera products include specialized functions for various vertical markets that are dominant in the Small Business segment such as attorneys, accountants, building contractors, service organizations, architects, engineers, light manufacturing facilities, restaurants and clubs, retailers, government contractors, and consultants.
Numera PX (Profit Express) is a flexible, growth-oriented, real-time, enterprise management and accounting system. Designed for virtually any type of small to medium-sized business, Profit Express is packaged in six Editions. Each Edition contains components and sub-routines of particular interest to the targeted business segment.
The Business Edition of Profit Express is suited for all types of sales, service, manufacturing and distribution businesses that require inventory or point-of sale processing. Its CPA Edition was designed for CPA firms who, in addition to office management and time and billing, must interface with various business clients when providing accounting services. The company offers its CPA-Client Edition for its CPA clients who need to perform on-site specific functions, such as payroll or accounts payable, while the CPA provides financial reporting. Its Service Edition is designed for use by companies involved in repair and maintenance services, including electrical, plumbing, swimming pool, appliances, landscape and security.
DesertView Management Services, Inc. (DesertView) provides professional management consulting and IT services on a business to business basis.
DesertView trains and directs owners and managers of its clients businesses, to enter use and extract data in a way that would provide springboards for their profit increases. DesertViews mission is to provide economical entry point software for operations and accounting use and train its clients personnel to use and support their software purchase successfully.
DesertView has developed a strategic alliance with a manufacturing software developer, Software Arts of San Jose CA, who have written and sells pcMRP Software that allows DesertView to provide implementation and training to its clients across the USA.
DesertView is also a designated reseller of Software Arts software products that are designed for use in small to medium businesses.
The company and Seychelle Environmental Technologies, Inc., in July 2008, had entered into a Joint Venture Agreement to work together to expand their sales and marketing efforts in the filtered water market.
Numera Software Corporation: Numeras competitors include SAP, PeopleSoft, Great Plains and Peachtree.
Innova Pure Water: Innovas competitors include Brita, Procter & Gamble (Pûr), Culligan, and Clorox.
Innova Pure Water, Inc. was incorporated in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Innova Pure Water Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Innova Pure Water Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Innova Pure Water Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Innova Pure Water Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Innova Pure Water Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INNOVA PURE WATER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Innova Pure Water Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Innova Pure Water Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Innova Pure Water Inc. Major Shareholders
Innova Pure Water Inc. History
Innova Pure Water Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Innova Pure Water Inc. Offices and Representations
Innova Pure Water Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Innova Pure Water Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Innova Pure Water Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Innova Pure Water Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Innova Pure Water Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Innova Pure Water Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Innova Pure Water Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Innova Pure Water Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Innova Pure Water Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Innova Pure Water Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Innova Pure Water Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Innova Pure Water Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?