- The report contains detailed information about Global Gold Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Gold Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Gold Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Gold Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Gold Corporation business.
About Global Gold Corporation
Global Gold Corporation, an exploration stage company, engages in exploration, development, and mining of gold, silver, and other minerals in Armenia, Canada, and Chile.
In Armenia, the companys focus is primarily on the exploration, development and production of gold at the Tukhmanuk property in the North Central Armenian Belt. The company also focuses on the exploration and development of the Marjan and an expanded Marjan North property. In addition, it is exploring and developing other sites in Armenia, including its Getik property. The company also holds royalty and participation rights in other locations in the country through affiliates and subsidiaries.
Hankavan: Hankavan is located in central Armenia in the Kotayk province between Vanadzor and Meghradzor north of the Marmarik River.
Marjan: The Marjan mining property is located in Southwestern Armenia. The property consists of 2 parts, including Marjan Central, where early drilling and underground exploration has been carried out; and Marjan North (Mazmazak), which is situated approximately 1.5 kilo meters north of Marjan Central.
Tukhmanuk: The Tukhmanuk property is adjacent to the Hankavan property in central Armenia. The property includes seven surrounding exploration sites as well as other assets. The company has 1 National exploration license #15, as extended, covering approximately 10,915 acres for sub-surface exploitation of gold. It also has 1 National mining license #HA-L-14/356 which covers the central section of the property and is approximately 446 acres for mining gold and silver.
Getik: The Getik property is located in the northeast Geghargunik province of Armenia north-east of Lake Sevan. The company has 2 National exploration licenses #85 which covers sub-surface exploitation of precious metals in the Amrots manifestation and #86, which covers sub-surface exploitation of non-ferrous metals in the Aygut manifestation.
Lichkvadz-Tei and Terterasar: Lichtvadz-Tei and Terterasar are located in the southern Armenia province of Syunik.
In Chile, the companys focus is primarily on the exploration, development and production of gold at the Pureo property in south central Chile, near Valdivia. The company is also engages in identifying exploration and production opportunities at other locations in Chile.
Pureo: The Pureo property is located in south central Chile, near Valdivia. The property consists of approximately 8,200 hectares.
Ipun Island and Chiloe Island Properties: Ipun Island and Chiloe Island Properties: Ipun Island and Chiloe Island are located in Southern Chile.
Santa Candelaria: Santa Candelaria is located in Comuna de Diego de Almagro, Region III of Chile.
Global Gold Corporation was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Gold Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Gold Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Gold Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Gold Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Gold Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL GOLD CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Gold Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Gold Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Gold Corporation Major Shareholders
Global Gold Corporation History
Global Gold Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Gold Corporation Offices and Representations
Global Gold Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Gold Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Gold Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Global Gold Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Global Gold Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Gold Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Gold Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Gold Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Global Gold Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Global Gold Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Gold Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Gold Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?