- The report contains detailed information about Avion Gold Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Avion Gold Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Avion Gold Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Avion Gold Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Avion Gold Corporation business.
About Avion Gold Corporation
Avion Gold Corporation, a development stage company, engages in the production, exploration, and development of gold properties in Africa with a focus in West Africa.
Mali, West Africa (Tabakoto and Segala gold projects)
The company, in May 2008, closed a share purchase agreement for the acquisition of an 80% interest in the Tabakoto and Segala gold projects located in Mali, West Africa (the Mali Projects). The remaining 20% interest is owned by the Government of Mali. The company completed a 15,341 metre 79 hole exploration and site evaluation program. The drill program was designed to build on and confirm previous resource estimates at Segala and Tabakoto, discover additional zones and to delineate a new geological model for the deposits.
The company, in November 2007, acquired Aberdeens rights, titles, interest and obligations, pursuant to an option agreement between Aberdeen and Ethio-Gibe Canada Mining PLC (Ethio-Gibe). The agreement with Ethio-Gibe provided an option to obtain 100% of the exclusive rights granted by the Ministry of Mineral Energy of Ethiopia to Ethio-Gibe on certain GoldCopperZinc exploration concessions in Ethiopia.
On November 02, 2009, the company and Great Quest Metals Ltd. announced that they have executed a definitive agreement to acquire 75% of Great Quests interest in three mineral concessions located adjacent to the south and west sides of the Tabakoto property.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVION GOLD CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVION GOLD CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVION GOLD CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVION GOLD CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVION GOLD CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Avion Gold Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Avion Gold Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Avion Gold Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Avion Gold Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Avion Gold Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. AVION GOLD CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVION GOLD CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVION GOLD CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVION GOLD CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVION GOLD CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVION GOLD CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Avion Gold Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Avion Gold Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Avion Gold Corporation Major Shareholders
Avion Gold Corporation History
Avion Gold Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Avion Gold Corporation Offices and Representations
Avion Gold Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Avion Gold Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Avion Gold Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Avion Gold Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Avion Gold Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Avion Gold Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Avion Gold Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Avion Gold Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Avion Gold Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Avion Gold Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Avion Gold Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Avion Gold Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?