- The report contains detailed information about FORACO International S.A that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FORACO International S.A. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FORACO International S.A financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FORACO International S.A competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FORACO International S.A business.
About FORACO International S.A
Foraco International SA, a drilling contractor, together with its subsidiaries, provides drilling solutions for mining, energy, water, and infrastructure projects worldwide. The company provides various types of drilling services, including diamond core drilling, rotary drilling, down-the-hole hammer drilling, direct circulation drilling, reverse circulation drilling, air core, and rotary air blast. It operates in two segments, Mining and Energy; and Water, Environment, and Infrastructure. The Mining and Energy segment provides drilling services for the exploration, development, and production drilling. It also specializes in turn-key service contracts for the installation of high capacity production pumps for de-watering purposes. The Water, Environment, and Infrastructure segment involves in the construction of water wells for the supply of drinking water and collection of mineral water, as well as for the control, maintenance, and renovation of the existing installations; and provides drilling services for geological exploration and geotechnical drilling to the environmental and construction industry. As of December 31, 2009, it operated 119 drill rigs in Africa, Europe, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1961 and is headquartered in Marseilles, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FORACO International S.A Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FORACO International S.A and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FORACO International S.A and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FORACO International S.A Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FORACO International S.A Industry Position Analysis
6. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORACO INTERNATIONAL S.A VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FORACO International S.A Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FORACO International S.A Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FORACO International S.A Major Shareholders
FORACO International S.A History
FORACO International S.A Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FORACO International S.A Offices and Representations
FORACO International S.A SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FORACO International S.A Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FORACO International S.A Capital Market Snapshot
FORACO International S.A Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
FORACO International S.A Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FORACO International S.A Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FORACO International S.A Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FORACO International S.A 1-year Stock Charts
FORACO International S.A 5-year Stock Charts
FORACO International S.A vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FORACO International S.A vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FORACO International S.A Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?