- The report contains detailed information about AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AtCor Medical Holdings Limited.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. business.
About AtCor Medical Holdings Limited.
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of medical devices for use in cardiovascular management. It offers SphygmoCor family of products, which provide tools for the non-invasive assessment of cardiovascular system and autonomic function. The SphygmoCor family of products includes SphygmoCor Px Aortic blood pressure (BP) Waveform Analysis System, SphygmoCor Vx Pulse Wave Velocity System, SphygmoCor Mx Aortic BP Monitoring System, and Heart Rate Variability System. The SphygmoCor Px Aortic BP Waveform Analysis System provides cardiovascular measurements, including aortic augmentation index, augmentation pressure, central pulse pressure, central systolic pressure, ejection duration, diastolic pressure-time index, systolic pressure-time index, and subendocardial viability ratio. It enables the early identification of cardiovascular risk, as well as management of patients with hypertension, diabetes, diastolic heart failure, and other high cardiovascular risk conditions, such as renal disease and hypercholesterolaemia. The SphygmoCor Vx Pulse Wave Velocity System measures the aortic pulse wave velocity by taking a reading at the carotid and femoral artery. The SphygmoCor Mx Aortic BP Monitoring System provides a continuous derivation of the aortic pressure wave and key cardiovascular parameters, allowing beat-to-beat monitoring of the definitive blood pressure of the patient, and is suitable for anesthesiology and intensive care environments. The Heart Rate Variability System allows the analysis of time and frequency domains, and measures of sympathetic and parasympathetic activities. The company operates in the Americas, the Middle East, north Africa, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. AtCor Medical Holdings is headquartered in West Ryde, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATCOR MEDICAL HOLDINGS LIMITED. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Major Shareholders
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. History
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Offices and Representations
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Capital Market Snapshot
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. 1-year Stock Charts
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. 5-year Stock Charts
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?