- The report contains detailed information about FACB Industries Inc. Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FACB Industries Inc. Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FACB Industries Inc. Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FACB Industries Inc. Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FACB Industries Inc. Bhd business.
About FACB Industries Inc. Bhd
FACB Industries Incorporated Berhad, an investment holding company, primarily engages in the manufacturing stainless and carbon steel products in the Southeast Asia. It operates in four segments: Steel Manufacturing, Bedding, Other Operations, and Property Development. The Steel Manufacturing segment involves in manufacturing stainless steel welded pipes, butt-weld fittings, and carbon steel pipes; trading in stainless steel plates; and providing slitting and shearing services. The Bedding segment engages in manufacturing and marketing of mattresses, bedding related products, furniture, and steel wire. The other operations segment provides management and secretarial services, and supplies electricity and steam. The Property Development segment engages in property development activities. It operates in Malaysia, the Peoples Republic of China, and Hong Kong. The company was formerly known as Kanzen Berhad and changed its name to FACB Industries Incorporated Berhad in November 1997. FACB Industries Incorporated Berhad was incorporated in 1979 and is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FACB Industries Inc. Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FACB Industries Inc. Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FACB INDUSTRIES INC. BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Major Shareholders
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd History
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Offices and Representations
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FACB Industries Inc. Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?