- The report contains detailed information about CSC Steel Holdings Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CSC Steel Holdings Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CSC Steel Holdings Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CSC Steel Holdings Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CSC Steel Holdings Bhd business.
About CSC Steel Holdings Bhd
CSC Steel Holdings Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in manufacturing and marketing steel products primarily in the Asia Pacific and Europe. It offers cold rolled steel that is used for various applications in electrical and electronic appliances, drums, steel pipes, automobile parts, and office furniture; and hot dipped galvanized steel for applications in ceiling tee strip, door and window frame, steel nail, steel deck, trunk, truss, home appliance casing, filter frame, expanded metal, and satellite panel. The company also provides hot rolled pickled and oiled steel that is used in various applications, including automotive wheels, strapping, tubing, rack, and automotive inner stamping parts; and pre-painted galvanized steel that is used for roofing, cladding, fencing, sandwich, panel, ceiling tee strip, and clean room spec wall panel. It was formerly known as Ornasteel Holdings Bhd and changed its name to CSC Steel Holdings Berhad in June 2008. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Melaka, Malaysia. CSC Steel Holdings Berhad is a subsidiary of China Steel Asia Pacific Holdings Pte. Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CSC Steel Holdings Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CSC Steel Holdings Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CSC STEEL HOLDINGS BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Major Shareholders
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd History
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Offices and Representations
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CSC Steel Holdings Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?