- The report contains detailed information about PMB Technology Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PMB Technology Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PMB Technology Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PMB Technology Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PMB Technology Bhd business.
About PMB Technology Bhd
PMB Technology Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the design, fabrication, installation, and trade of aluminum curtain wall systems, aluminum windows and door systems, cladding systems, skylights and sunshade systems, aluminum system formworks, and aluminum related products primarily in Malaysia and Hong Kong. The companys services comprise complete structural design and analysis of curtain wall and cladding system; design and drafting production; extraction of bills of material for ordering; extraction of glass sizes for production; estimation services; project management services; and evaluation and repair of curtain wall with water leakage problems. It also manufactures and markets ladder, scaffolding towers, and aluminum truck-bodies; distributes extruded aluminum profiles, interior construction materials, and related building materials; and produces aerial work platforms, such as personnel lift, scissors lift, boom lift, and trailer mounted lift, as well as provides fabrication services for aluminum extrusions. In addition, the company involves in computer related businesses; supplying, installing, and fixing furniture and fixtures, as well as providing interior decorating consulting services; and manufacturing, fabricating, supplying, and installing structural glazing and ventilated thermal flow aluminum claddings in buildings. Further, the company engages in liquid bulking and breaks bulking operations; and marketing gypsum board, aluminum sections, and other related products. Additionally, the company engages in the rental of machinery, aerial work platforms, and scaffolding towers. PMB Technology Berhad was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Seri Kembangan, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PMB Technology Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PMB Technology Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PMB Technology Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PMB Technology Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PMB Technology Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PMB TECHNOLOGY BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PMB Technology Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PMB Technology Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PMB Technology Bhd Major Shareholders
PMB Technology Bhd History
PMB Technology Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PMB Technology Bhd Offices and Representations
PMB Technology Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PMB Technology Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PMB Technology Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
PMB Technology Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
PMB Technology Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PMB Technology Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PMB Technology Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PMB Technology Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
PMB Technology Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
PMB Technology Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PMB Technology Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PMB Technology Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?