- The report contains detailed information about WABCO Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for WABCO Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The WABCO Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes WABCO Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of WABCO Holdings Inc. business.
About WABCO Holdings Inc.
WABCO Holdings Inc. provides electronic, mechanical, and mechatronic products for the commercial truck, trailer, bus, and passenger car manufacturers. The company manufactures and sells control systems, including braking, stability, suspension, transmission control and air compressing and processing systems.
Products and Services
The companys main products are pneumatic anti-lock braking systems (ABS), electronic braking systems (EBS), automated manual transmission systems, air disk brakes, and a variety of conventional mechanical products such as actuators, air compressors and air control valves for heavy- and medium-sized trucks, trailers, and buses. The company also supplies electronic suspension controls and vacuum pumps to the car and SUV markets in Europe, North America, and Asia. In addition, the company sells replacement parts, diagnostic tools, training and other services to commercial vehicle aftermarket distributors, repair shops, and fleet operators.
The company offers a stability control system for trucks and buses that monitors the vehicles motion and dynamic stability. It offers autonomous emergency braking system, OnGuardMAX, which assists in collision imminent situations with moving or stopped vehicles. This technological system fuses data from video and laser sensors, integrates with braking, the engine, transmission and stability control systems to assist the driver in reducing risks of collision. The companys main product groups include
Actuator: This product group converts energy stored in compressed air into mechanical force applied to foundation brake to slow or stop commercial vehicles.
Air Compressor and Air Processing/Air Management System: This product group provides compressed, dried air for braking, suspension and other pneumatic systems on trucks, buses and trailers.
Foundation Brake: This product group transmits braking force to a disc or drum (connected to the wheel) to slow, stop or hold vehicles.
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): Anti-lock Braking System prevents Wheel Locking during Braking to ensure steerability and stability.
Conventional Braking System: This product group includes mechanical and pneumatic devices for control of braking systems in commercial vehicles.
Electronic Braking System (EBS): This product group includes electronic controls of braking systems for commercial vehicles.
Electronic and Conventional Air Suspension Systems: Electronic and Conventional Air Suspension Systems offer level control of air springs in trucks, buses, trailers and cars.
Transmission Automation: This product group automates transmission gear shifting for trucks and buses.
Vehicle Electronic Architecture (VEA): Vehicle Electronic Architecture includes central electronic modules integrating multiple vehicle control functions.
Vehicle Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Roll Stability Support (RSS): This product group enhances driving stability.
The company operates a majority-owned joint venture (90%) in Japan with Sanwa-Seiki that distributes WABCOs products in the local market; a majority-owned (70%) partnership in the U.S. with Cummins Engine Co. (WABCO Compressor Manufacturing Co.), a manufacturing partnership formed to produce air compressors designed by WABCO; a majority-owned joint venture (70%) in China with Mingshui Automotive Fitting Factory (MAFF) that provides conventional mechanical products to the local market; a majority-owned joint venture (70%) with Guangdong FUWA Heavy Industry Co., Ltd., (FUWA) to produce air disc brakes for commercial trailers in China; a 50 percent owned joint venture in North America with Arvin Meritor Automotive Inc. (Meritor WABCO) that markets ABS and other vehicle control products; a minority equity investment in a joint venture in South Africa, where the company has a 49% ownership joint venture with Sturrock & Robson Ltd (WABCO SA), a distributor of braking systems products.
The company sells its products primarily to four groups of customers worldwide: truck and bus (OEMs), trailer (OEMs), commercial vehicle aftermarket distributors for replacement parts and services, and major car manufacturers. The companys customers are Daimler, Arvin Meritor, Ashok Leyland, China National Heavy Truck Corporation (CNHTC), Cummins, Fiat (Iveco), Hino, Hyundai, MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG (MAN), Meritor WABCO (a joint venture), Nissan Diesel, Paccar (DAF Trucks N.V. (DAF), Kenworth, Leyland and Peterbilt), Otto Sauer Achsenfabrik (SAF), Scania, TATA Motors, Volvo (Mack and Renault) and ZF Friedrichshafen AG (ZF).
The companys principal competitors are Knorr-Bremse (Knorrs U.S. subsidiary is Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems) and, in certain categories, Haldex. The company, in the advanced electronics categories, competes with automotive players such as Bosch (automotive) and Continental (including Siemens-VDO).
On July 20, 2010, WABCO Holdings Inc. announced that it has established WABCO Reman Solutions. This operating unit would specialize in remanufacturing electronic and mechatronic components, as well as traditional mechanical products for commercial vehicles and passenger cars.
WABCO Holdings Inc. was founded in 1869.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. WABCO Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of WABCO Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of WABCO Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. WABCO Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. WABCO Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WABCO HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
WABCO Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
WABCO Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
WABCO Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
WABCO Holdings Inc. History
WABCO Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
WABCO Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
WABCO Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
WABCO Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
WABCO Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
WABCO Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
WABCO Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
WABCO Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
WABCO Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
WABCO Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
WABCO Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
WABCO Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
WABCO Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
WABCO Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?