- The report contains detailed information about Graco Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Graco Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Graco Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Graco Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Graco Inc. business.
About Graco Inc.
Graco Inc. provides fluid handling solutions to customers in the manufacturing, processing, construction, and maintenance industries worldwide.
The company's fluid handling equipment is used to pump, meter, mix, dispense, and spray various fluids and semi-solids in various applications in the manufacturing, processing, construction, and maintenance industries. Its equipment is sold primarily through third-party distributors with approximately 30,000 outlets worldwide.
The company operates in three segments: Industrial, Contractor, and Lubrication.
The Industrial segment includes the Industrial Products and the Applied Fluid Technologies divisions. The Industrial Products division markets its equipment and services to customers who manufacture, assemble, maintain, repair, and refinish products, such as appliances, vehicles, airplanes, electronics, cabinets and furniture, and other articles. In addition to marketing its equipment to customers in similar industries, the Applied Fluid Technology division also sells to contractors who use its plural component systems to apply foam insulation and protective coatings to buildings and other structures, such as ships and bridges.
The Industrial segment equipment is sold worldwide through general and specialized third-party distributors, integrators, design centers, and original equipment manufacturers. It also works with material suppliers to develop or adapt its equipment for use with specialized and hard-to-handle materials.
The Industrial Products division focuses its product development and sales efforts on two main product applications: equipment to apply paint and other coatings to products, such as motor vehicles, appliances, furniture and other industrial and consumer products (Liquid Finishing); and equipment to move and dispense chemicals and liquid and semi-solid foods (Process Pumps).
The company's liquid finishing equipment includes paint circulating and paint supply pumps, plural component coating proportioners, various accessories to filter, transport, agitate and regulate the fluid, spare parts, such as spray tips, seals, and filter screens. The company also offers various applicators that use different methods of atomizing and spraying the paint or other coating depending on the viscosity of the fluid, the type of finish desired, and the need to improve transfer efficiency, minimize overspray and prevent the release of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into the air. Its liquid finishing equipment is used in the automotive, automotive feeder, truck/bus/recreational vehicle, military and utility vehicle, aerospace, farm and construction, wood, and general metals industries. The company has introduced a new family of electronic proportioners, including ProMix 2KS, which offers electronic proportioning for a range of solventborne and waterborne epoxies, polyurethanes, and acid catalyzed materials. These machines are available in manual and automatic configurations and provide ratio assurance, multiple sequential dose sizes, process feedback, and material tracking and reporting capabilities.
The companys process pumps are used in food and beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, oil and gas, electronics, waste water, mining, and ceramics applications. It offers double diaphragm and piston transfer pumps to the chemical, petroleum, general manufacturing, and food processing industries, pumps for sanitary applications, including FDA-compliant 3-A sanitary pumps for use in dairies, diaphragm pumps, transfer pumps and drum, and bin unloaders. Its air-operated double diaphragm pump, the Husky 1050 one-inch pump, is available in aluminum, polypropylene, and stainless steel.
Applied Fluid Technologies
The Applied Fluid Technologies division directs its engineering, sales, and marketing efforts toward two product applications: equipment to apply protective coatings and foam (Protective Coatings and Foam) and equipment to apply sealants and adhesives and create molded polyurethane parts (Advanced Fluid Dispense).
The company offers a line of air-operated airless sprayers and plural compone
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRACO INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRACO INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRACO INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRACO INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRACO INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Graco Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Graco Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Graco Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Graco Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Graco Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GRACO INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRACO INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRACO INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRACO INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRACO INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRACO INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Graco Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Graco Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Graco Inc. Major Shareholders
Graco Inc. History
Graco Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Graco Inc. Offices and Representations
Graco Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Graco Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Graco Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Graco Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Graco Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Graco Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Graco Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Graco Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Graco Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Graco Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Graco Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Graco Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?