- The report contains detailed information about Electric & Gas Technology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Electric & Gas Technology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Electric & Gas Technology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Electric & Gas Technology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Electric & Gas Technology Inc. business.
About Electric & Gas Technology Inc.
Electric & Gas Technology, Inc., through its subsidiary, Reynolds Equipment Company (Reynolds), engages in the design and marketing of products for natural gas measurement, metering and odorization, primarily for municipalities and publicly owned utility companies. Materials consist of proprietary circuit boards.
The Company, through its other subsidiary, Logic Metals Technology, Inc. (LMT), provides precision sheet metal fabrication and assembly for a customer base, including telecom and networking cabinetry, electrical controls and other functional and aesthetic sheet metal applications.
The Company, through its subsidiaries, operates in two distinct business segments: Utilities Products Segment and Contract Manufacturing Segment.
Utilities Products Segment Reynolds
Reynolds manufactures equipment used in the natural gas industry. Its primary products are known by the trade name RECOR and include electronic pressure, temperature and volumetric instrumentation and accessories peripheral to gas measurement. Reynolds manufactures a line of electronic digital data recorders, as well as a traditional line of mechanical instrumentation including pressure, temperature and volumetric recording and indicating devices.
In addition, Reynolds provides engineering and equipment used to accomplish the odorization of natural gas. Reynolds has newly introduced an odorization system into the marketplace. The Company also introduced a line of outdoor enclosures for protecting instrumentation and controls used in the natural gas industry. These enclosures are manufactured by LMT, the Company's contract manufacturing subsidiary. Reynolds operates in the industry which supplies equipment for monitoring the transport and distribution of natural gas. This equipment is used to measure temperature, pressure, flow rate and other parameters of natural gas in pipelines.
Customers: Reynolds sells to natural gas utilities, pipeline and production companies both domestically and worldwide. Reynolds has a blue chip utility customer base.
Competition: Reynolds primary competitors include Mercury Instruments, Inc., Galvanic Science, Ltd. and YZ Industries.
Contract Manufacturing Segment - LMT
LMT operates as a contract supplier involving in the cutting punching, forming and assembly of products manufactured primarily from sheets of steel, aluminum, copper and other metals and materials, requiring fabrication and assembly.
LMT assembles and/or fabricates various metal products. It builds electronic enclosures and equipment panels to customers' specifications. LMT has a concentration of business within the telecom and electronics industry. LMT serves primarily in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas metropolitan area markets, and has been expanded to include customers in various parts of the United States.
Customers: LMT's major customers are international telecom/electronics companies with manufacturing and assembly operations in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas metropolitan area, and international electronic assembly companies, servicing the telecom/electronics companies.
Competition: LMT's major competitors include Precision Metal, Humanetics and Karlee Manufacturing.
Electric & Gas Technology, Inc. was founded in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Electric & Gas Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Electric & Gas Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELECTRIC & GAS TECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Major Shareholders
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. History
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Offices and Representations
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Electric & Gas Technology Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?