- The report contains detailed information about Turbine Truck Engines Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Turbine Truck Engines Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Turbine Truck Engines Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Turbine Truck Engines Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Turbine Truck Engines Inc. business.
About Turbine Truck Engines Inc.
Turbine Truck Engines, Inc., a development stage company, owns a license for manufacturing and marketing heavy duty highway truck engines in the United States. It has license to utilize Alpha Engines Corporation's (Alpha) detonation cycle gas turbine engine technology.
The companys product would be a new detonation cycle gas turbine engine (DCGT) for heavy-duty highway trucks. Alpha has completed the design and prototype of a 540 hp engine for use in highway trucks. It has completed initial testing of the 540 horsepower prototype. It intends to target 18 wheel class 8 vehicles commonly used for transporting goods throughout the United States for distribution of its engine.
The company has entered into a strategic alliance agreement with Tianjin Out Sky Technology, Co. Ltd., a Chinese corporation (TIANJIN). It entered into the agreement for the purpose of collaborating on the engineering, technical development, and commercialization of the DCGT for motorcycle engine applications; and for the subsequent manufacturing, marketing and sale of the DCGT engines in China once commercial market potential has been achieved.
The company has entered into a strategic alliance agreement with Aerospace Machinery & Electric Co. Ltd., a Chinese corporation (AMEC) for the purpose of providing a framework for the collaboration between the two companies on the development and commercialization of the DCGT specifically for application opportunities in the Peoples Republic of China.
In May 2010, the company has entered into a strategic alliance with Falcon Power Co. Ltd. to jointly explore, engineer, and develop an energy application that would take advantage of the companys detonation cycle gas turbine (DCGT) engine and FPC's hydrogen generating process using methanol.
The companys competitors include Ford, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack Trucks, Navistar International, and Volvo Truck.
Turbine Truck Engines, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Turbine Truck Engines Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Turbine Truck Engines Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TURBINE TRUCK ENGINES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Major Shareholders
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. History
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Offices and Representations
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Turbine Truck Engines Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?