- The report contains detailed information about TriMas Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TriMas Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TriMas Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TriMas Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TriMas Corporation business.
About TriMas Corporation
TriMas Corporation manufactures and distributes products for commercial, industrial and consumer markets worldwide.
The company operates through five segments: Packaging, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Engineered Components, and Cequent.
Packaging offers various closure and dispensing solutions in industrial and consumer packaging applications. Packaging manufactures high performance, value-added products that are designed to enhance its customers' ability to store, ship, process and dispense various products in the industrial, agricultural, consumer, food, personal care and pharmaceutical markets. Packaging's products include steel and plastic closure caps, drum enclosures, rings and levers, and dispensing systems, such as pumps and specialty sprayers.
Rieke, located in Auburn, Indiana, designs and manufactures traditional industrial closures and dispensing products in North America and Asia. Rieke offers steel drum enclosures, plastic drum closures and plastic pail dispensers and plugs.
Englass, located in the United Kingdom, focuses on pharmaceutical and personal care dispensers sold primarily in Europe.
Rieke Italia, located in Italy, specializes in ring and lever closures that are used in the European industrial market. This specialty closure system is also sold into the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) markets.
Rieke Germany designs, manufactures, and distributes products under its Stolz brand. It engages in plastic enclosures for sub-20 liter sized containers used in automotive and chemical applications in Europe.
Customers: Packaging's primary customers include Berlin Packaging, Boots, Diversey, Ecolab, Lyons Magnus, Pepsi, Pharmacia, Schering Plough, and Wings Foods, as well as container manufacturers around the world.
Competition: In the industrial steel closure product line, the company's competitors with in the NAFTA market include Greif Closure Systems and Technocraft. In the industrial plastic 55-gallon drum closure line, its primary competitor is Greif Closure Systems. In the 5-gallon container closure market, its primary competitors are Greif Closure Systems, Bericap and APC. The companys primary competitors in the ring and lever product line are Self Industries and Technocraft. In the dispensing product lines, its competitors are Calmar, Aptar, Airspray, and Indesco. In the European market, its industrial steel closure product lines compete with Greif Closure Systems and Technocraft. The industrial plastic 55-gallon drum closure lines compete with Greif Closure Systems and Mauser. The Rieke 5-gallon container closure products compete with those of Greif Closure Systems and Bericap. Rieke's ring and lever products compete with those of Berger and Technocraft. Rieke's dispensing products compete with those of Jaycare, Calmar, WIKO, and Airspray.
Energy is a manufacturer and distributor of various engines, engine replacement parts, and specialty gaskets for the oil and gas industry, petrochemical, and industrial markets. The companys brands that comprise this segment include Lamons Gasket and Arrow Engine.
Lamons manufactures and distributes metallic and nonmetallic industrial gaskets and complementary fasteners for refining, petrochemical and other industrial applications principally in the U.S. and Canada. Lamons supplies gaskets and complementary fasteners for both industrial original equipment manufacturers and maintenance repair operations.
Arrow Engine manufactures specialty engines, compressors, gas production equipment, chemical pumps and engine replacement parts for use in oil and natural gas production and other industrial and commercial markets. Arrow Engine distributes its products through a worldwide distribution network with a presence in the U.S. and Canada.
Customers: Significant Energy customers include BPAmoco, C.E. Franklin, Chevron, Dow, ExxonMobil, McJunkin Corporation, National Oilwell, Shearer, Weatherford Artificial Lift and Wilson Supply.
Competition: Energy's primary competitors include Garlock (EnPro), Leader GT and Flexitallic/Siem in gaskets, CAT and Cummins in engines and engine replacement part
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRIMAS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRIMAS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRIMAS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRIMAS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRIMAS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TriMas Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TriMas Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TriMas Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TriMas Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TriMas Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TRIMAS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRIMAS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRIMAS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRIMAS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRIMAS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRIMAS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TriMas Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TriMas Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TriMas Corporation Major Shareholders
TriMas Corporation History
TriMas Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TriMas Corporation Offices and Representations
TriMas Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TriMas Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TriMas Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
TriMas Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
TriMas Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TriMas Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TriMas Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TriMas Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
TriMas Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
TriMas Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TriMas Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TriMas Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?