- The report contains detailed information about Trelleborg AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Trelleborg AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Trelleborg AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Trelleborg AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Trelleborg AB business.
About Trelleborg AB
Trelleborg AB develops solutions that damp, seal, and protect in industrial environments worldwide.
Trelleborg Automotive is a supplier of noise- and vibration-damping systems for automotive and industrial applications.
Automotive AVS: The segment develops, manufactures and markets polymer-based components and systems to reduce vibration in passenger cars and other light vehicles. The AVS product range covers all chassis and driveline applications.
Components & Acoustics: This segment delivers products and solutions for the damping of noise and vibrations in various areas. In the industrial AVS market, Trelleborg supplies noise- and vibration-damping solutions to customers in traditional industries ranging from the rail and marine sectors to infrastructure and construction.
Fluid & Acoustic Solutions: Fluid & Acoustic Solutions delivers components and systems for cooling and air-supply and operates within the engine and vehicle production markets.
Trelleborg Engineered Systems
Trelleborg Engineered Systems uses its extensive engineering skills and experience to develop, manufacture, market and distribute industrial fluid systems and engineered solutions based on polymer materials to customers in a global market.
Industrial Fluid Systems: Trelleborg develops, manufactures, markets and distributes industrial hose and industrial hose systems based on polymer materials. The goal is to create optimal value for customers through the proprietary development, production and sale of products with a high technological and value content for demanding customers and environments. Sales are global, but operations are concentrated in Europe and North America.
Engineered Solutions: Using its technological skills and experience, Trelleborg increases the value of customer products through development, production and marketing of polymer-based products and systems for sealing, protection and comfort. The business project-oriented and focus mainly on infrastructure/construction and offshore industries. Sales are global, with main markets in the US, Europe and Asia.
Trelleborg Building Systems
Trelleborg Building Systems is a supplier of polymer- and bitumen-based building products for sealing and waterproofing applications in industrial and consumer markets.
Sealing Profiles: Trelleborg develops, manufactures and markets sealing products, primarily for the building industry in Europe (focusing mainly on the Nordic region, the UK and Central Europe), and window and door sealing profiles for the global consumer market.
Waterproofing Systems: Waterproofing Systems operations include the manufacturing and marketing of bitumen- and rubber-based products for waterproofing applications throughout the European building and construction sector. The bitumen-based products are sold mainly in the Nordic and Baltic regions.
Pipe Seals: Pipe Seals produces sealing systems for concrete, plastic and steel pipes. Operations were formerly part of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions and are included in this business area as of January 1, 2004.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions is a global supplier of precision seals for the industrial, automotive and aerospace markets.
Industrial: Busak+Shamban is a supplier of high-quality products and solutions for industrial sealing and bearing systems. Customers include Liebherr, Husky, Rexroth Bosch Group, Sauer Danfoss, Tetrapak, Westfalia, Wartsila and Rolls Royce.
Automotive: Busak+Shamban has the expertise to provide seals for an extensive range of automotive applications including air conditioning & climate control, air induction, fuel & emission control, drivetrain systems and ride control
Aerospace: Busak+Shamban Aerospace seals are used in virtually every major current commercial and military aircraft programme including airframes, engines, flight controls and actuators, landing gear, and wheels and brakes.
Automotive Components include: Automotive AVS, Fluid Systems Brake Shims and Damping Material, Boots, Impact Protection, Seals, and Interior/Exterior Trim, Gassprings, Pedal Assemblies and Door Seals.
Wheels and Tires include: Forestry and Agricultural Tires, Industrial Tires and Wheels and Rims.
Industrial Rubber Products: Calendered Materials, Expansion Joints/Compensators, Industrial Hoses, Rubber Flooring Rubber Matting, Rubber Sheeting, Transmission Belts.
Precision Seals: Industrial Seals, Automotive Seals, Aerospace Seals.
Building Products: Consumer Profiles, Industrial Profiles, Pipe Seals, Roofing, Rubber Membranes.
Infrastructure Construction: Marine Fenders, Bridge Expansion Joints, Engineered Seals, Structural Bearings, Water Stops, Dredging Hoses/Seals.
Offshore Oil and Gas Products: Passive Fire Protection/Jet Fire Protection, Fire and Blast rated Flexible Seals, ELASTOPIPE Sprinkler and Deluge System, Corrosion Protection in Splash Zone, Rubber Bearings, Resilient Bearings and Shock Pads, Boat Landing Systems/Marine Fenders, Leg Mating Units, Sub Sea Thermal Insulation, Grout Sealing Systems, Oil and Marine Hoses.
Special Products: Antivibration Solutions for Industrial, Off Highway, Power Generation, Rail and Marine, Chemical Protective Suits, Dry Diving Suits, Fillers (Fillite), Inflatable Shelters, moulded Components, Pipe Stoppers/Plugs, Polymer Compounds, Road Tape and rollers for Business Machines.
Trelleborg AB was founded in 1905.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRELLEBORG AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRELLEBORG AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRELLEBORG AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRELLEBORG AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRELLEBORG AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Trelleborg AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Trelleborg AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Trelleborg AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Trelleborg AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Trelleborg AB Industry Position Analysis
6. TRELLEBORG AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRELLEBORG AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRELLEBORG AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRELLEBORG AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRELLEBORG AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRELLEBORG AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Trelleborg AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Trelleborg AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Trelleborg AB Major Shareholders
Trelleborg AB History
Trelleborg AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Trelleborg AB Offices and Representations
Trelleborg AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Trelleborg AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Trelleborg AB Capital Market Snapshot
Trelleborg AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Trelleborg AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Trelleborg AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Trelleborg AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Trelleborg AB 1-year Stock Charts
Trelleborg AB 5-year Stock Charts
Trelleborg AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Trelleborg AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Trelleborg AB Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?