- The report contains detailed information about Plasto-Sac Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Plasto-Sac Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Plasto-Sac Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Plasto-Sac Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Plasto-Sac Ltd. business.
About Plasto-Sac Ltd.
Plasto-Sac, Ltd. manufactures and markets monolayer and co-extruded polyolefin films for industrial applications. It offers heavy duty films and bags for chemicals, fertilizer, detergents, and plastic raw-material packaging; technical films for lamination; atmospheric breathable films and bags to extend shelf life of fruit and vegetables; anti-stick shrink and stretch hoods for pallet packaging; color printed shrink films for mineral water and soft drink packaging; protective release films for the rubber and tire industry; and tamper proof evidence security envelopes. The companys other products include pet food films and bags, and heavy duty bags for sensitive and hydroscopic compounds, polymers, powders, and medical products; lids for PE, PP, PET, and PVC film; wicketted mesh bags for automatic packaging; and carrier bags for fashion chains and the retail market. It serves chemical producers, converting producers, tires and rubber manufacturers/compounders, producers of packaging for automatic machines, raw material producers in the plastics industry, governmental offices, industrial companies, newspaper publishers, airports and airlines, soft drink producers, security forces, and banking sectors. The company serves its products in Israel, as well as exports to international markets. It has its subsidiary locations in Spain and England for marketing activities. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Yavne, Israel. As of April 5, 2007, Plasto-Sac, Ltd. is a subsidiary of Cargal, Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PLASTO-SAC LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLASTO-SAC LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLASTO-SAC LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLASTO-SAC LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLASTO-SAC LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Plasto-Sac Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Plasto-Sac Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Plasto-Sac Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Plasto-Sac Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Plasto-Sac Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PLASTO-SAC LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLASTO-SAC LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PLASTO-SAC LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PLASTO-SAC LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PLASTO-SAC LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PLASTO-SAC LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Major Shareholders
Plasto-Sac Ltd. History
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Offices and Representations
Plasto-Sac Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Plasto-Sac Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Plasto-Sac Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Plasto-Sac Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Plasto-Sac Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Plasto-Sac Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?