- The report contains detailed information about SIFCO Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SIFCO Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SIFCO Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SIFCO Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SIFCO Industries Inc. business.
About SIFCO Industries Inc.
SIFCO Industries, Inc. engages in the production and sale of metalworking processes, services and products produced primarily to the specific design requirements of its customers. Its processes and services include forging, heat-treating, coating, welding, machining, and selective electrochemical finishing. Its products include forged components, machined forged parts and other machined metal components, remanufactured component parts for aerospace turbine engines, and selective electrochemical finishing solutions and equipment.
The companys segments include Aerospace Component Manufacturing Group; Turbine Component Services and Repair Group; and Applied Surface Concepts Group.
Aerospace Component Manufacturing Group
The Aerospace Component Manufacturing Group (ACM Group) manufactures forged components for aerospace applications. It manufactures forged components ranging in size from 2 to 1,100 pounds primarily in various steel and titanium alloys, utilizing various processes for applications principally in the aerospace industry. The ACM Groups forged products include original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and aftermarket components for aircraft and land-based turbine engines; structural airframe components; aircraft landing gear components; wheels and brakes; critical rotating components for helicopters; and commercial/industrial products. The ACM Group also provides heat-treatment, surface-treatment, non-destructive testing, and select machining of forged components.
Customers: This segments major customers include Rolls-Royce Corporation and United Technologies Corporation.
Turbine Component Services and Repair Group
The Turbine Component Services and Repair Group engages in the repair and remanufacture of small aerospace turbine engine components. As a part of the repair and remanufacture process, the business performs precision component machining and applies high temperature-resistant coatings to turbine engine components.
Customers: This segments major customers include United Technologies Corporation; Safran Group; and Rolls-Royce Corporation.
Applied Surface Concepts Group
The Applied Surface Concepts Group provides surface enhancement technologies principally related to selective electrochemical finishing and anodizing. Its principal product offerings include the sale of metal plating solutions and equipment required for selective electrochemical finishing; and providing selective electrochemical finishing contract services.
The company sells its products and services under various brand names, including SIFCO Process, Dalic, USDL and Selectron, which are specified in military and industrial specifications. Its SIFCO Process metal solutions include cadmium, cobalt, copper, nickel, tin, and zinc. In addition, precious metal solutions, such as gold, iridium, palladium, platinum, rhodium, and silver are also provided to customers. It has also developed various alloy-plating solutions, such as nickel-cobalt solutions that can be used as a replacement for a chrome plating solution, or a zinc-nickel solution that can be used as a replacement for a cadmium plating solution. It has completed development of new aluminum anodizing seal and a conversion coating solution as replacements for hexavalent chromium solutions.
The companys products and services are distributed and performed in U.S., as well as non-U.S. markets. It has operations in the United Kingdom, France, and Sweden.
SIFCO Industries, Inc. was founded in 1916.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SIFCO Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SIFCO Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SIFCO Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SIFCO Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SIFCO Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIFCO INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SIFCO Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SIFCO Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SIFCO Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
SIFCO Industries Inc. History
SIFCO Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SIFCO Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
SIFCO Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SIFCO Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SIFCO Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SIFCO Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
SIFCO Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SIFCO Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SIFCO Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SIFCO Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SIFCO Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SIFCO Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SIFCO Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SIFCO Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?